Clash Royale Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge Guide, Tips and Strategy
Hi Guys Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge The Demon Kane Here and Today I Will share Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge Guide and Tips so Draft Challenge are not only about luck but also about the right choices. Picking a win condition is the most important thing when drafting, because Its help you to take down your opponent’s towers In This Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge Always Try to always pick Hunter, he is excellent at tank killing.Take a look at these Top 13 Clash Roayle December Meta Decks 2017
I’ve seen a few folks complaining that Draft Challenge is too hard, or unfair, so I thought I’d share a few tips that have helped me get to 12 wins In This Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge. Hopefully it will help out others so come and take a look at this Clash Royale Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge Guide Also Check Out Take a look at these Top 13 Clash Roayle December Meta Decks 2017
Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge Guide
- Try to always pick Hunter, he is excellent at tank killing. If well placed and well timed, he can 5 shot the hound and end the pups. Make sure to give the opponent the hound if you have him.
- Try to have fireball and lightning. Incase you don’t get the hunter, you can destroy him with these spells and fireball zappies.
- Choose E-wiz if your opponent may have zappies. Just like with the sparky, E-wiz can shutdown zappies and prevent them from attacking.
- Choose splash cards. Executioner and wiz are must haves. Bowler is also good but can die to the hunter.
- Choose the counter. If you have to choose between horde and arrows, choose arrows! Same with other cards and their counters.
- Zap can also reset the zappies but take the log over zap. Log can severely damage the zappies! Log is is general a great card to have to kill barrels and princesses.
Improve. Adapt. Overcome. Adapt to your deck and make sure to get them positive trades, sometimes the only way is to spell cycle so do so with caution and with positive trades.
Don’t plant anything next to the hunter! The hunter will do massive damage!
Golem, and Giant are great to have! Make sure to prepare for an enemy Hunter!
If you think you can’t handle a certain card on the enemy team then choose it! Since i have trouble with 3m i choose them over other cards if given the choice.
Other than that, play carefully and draft well! Sometimes there will be no chance of winning so its good to accept those losses but still, give it your all!
Honestly i got 8 wins on my main and 12 on my alt and lost on my main twice because of lucky opponent drafts and 1 time because i thought i could handle something i couldn’t. Good luck to you all For This Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge Guid
Clash Royale General Draft Tips:
I’ve seen a few folks complaining that Draft Challenge is too hard, or unfair, so I thought I’d share a few tips that have helped me get to 12 wins before. Hopefully it will help out others.
- Take your time picking – This would be my single biggest tip. You get a fair bit of time to think about choices. Especially with your last few don’t rush. Consider how well rounded your first 4 choices are, and what your opponent might have.
- Look for air defense and anti-tanks – Hound decks can be unstoppable if you have no air defense. A Golem or Pekka can be pretty hard to stop too if you don’t have a good counter. If you have a choice I always go for the counters rather than the offensive cards, because I think it is an easier way to play an unfamiliar deck.
- Steal your kryptonite – If there is one card you are really bad at defending, take it. Chances are you can even get by without playing it if you have to, and its better to not psych yourself out by putting it in your opponents hand and knowing its out there Double Elixir Draft Challenge Guide.
- Prioritize cheap cards – Perhaps it is confirmation bias, but I seem to have my opponent dump a lot of expensive cards on me much of the time. For the cards I can control I try and pick cheap, so that I’ll have either a well rounded, or fast deck.
- Try to strike first – In the first few seconds your opponent will be most off guard trying to size up what they’ve received. If you did a good job sticking them with poor synergies, they might even be Elixir deadlocked. A quick attack may score you some big damage, even if that isn’t your usual style.
- Mind hard counters – If you have zap, take cards that it hard counters (Sparky, Inferno Dragon). If you have a tank, take the inferno tower. If you gave your opponent Sparky or ID, take the zap. By looking at the cards you have already taken and looking at the cards you’ve given your opponent, you can build your deck to be much stronger.
The unique strength of Zap – You never know what they might have in terms of swarms, Sparky, and ID. Zap is very often the more versatile choice compared to almost any other option it will be paired with.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Bandit Deck
- Check Out here more 20 wins Crown Championship Challenge Decks
- Here is Best Electro Wizard Deck
Shared by The Demon Kane
Thanks for reading this really good Zappies vs Hunter Draft Challenge Guide,if you’re having issues with the deck, I’m open to talking to you down in the comments