How to Win War Mode Pubg Mobile | Pubg Mobile War Mode Guide
Hi guys Today we will take a look at Pubg Mobile War Mode Guide This New Pubg Mobile War Mode Guide is very fun to play This is a new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode so in This Pubg Mobile War Mode Guide I will show you Top 9 Pubg Mobile War Mode so come and take a look at this Pubg Mobile War Mode Guide
- Top 3 Pubg Mobile Erangel Loot Location Full Guide
- Miramar Pubg Mobile Loot Location Full Guide
- Beginners Guide To Getting PUBG Chicken Dinners
- PUBG Mobile Beginners Guide, Tips And Strategy
- PUBG Mobile Weapon Guide 2018
- PUBG Mobile Loot Guide 2018
Pubg Mobile War Mode Guide
- War mode supports solo, duo, and squad. The total number of players in a single game is 20 players.
- Each team relies on knocking out / knocking down enemies and recovering teammates who have been knocked out to get points.
- The team that first reached the designated points within a given time period wins. If no team reaches the designated point within the specified time, the team with the highest score will win. Specific rules for obtaining points are as follows: Eliminating opponents in the game + 3 points knock down the opponent + 1 point and save the knocked down teammate + 1 point.
- Players who are eliminated every 30 seconds in the round can return to the plane and enter the battlefield again through skydiving.
- Everyone drops with random equipment, such as submachine guns, rifles, and sniper rifles.
- During the game, you can loot materials on the battlefield.
- The circle will not shrink during the game.
- The airdrop frequency in this mode increases.
- Everyone drops with level 1 armor, 5 bandages, and 1 grenade.
- Players need to reach level 10 before entering.
Check out here full PUBG Mobile Beginners Guide
Learn the guns! The new training mode should help a lot. 35 Tips PUBG Mobile Guide
Some can be misleading, I’ve killed a few people who had S12K shotguns but firing at long range because the S12K looks like an assault rifle. The AKM is the best all around weapon but needs a dot or sight to shine. 35 Tips PUBG Mobile Guide
The M16 or M4 is also great. Mid range guns have excellent accuracy but can only be pushed so far, at draw line distance you’re going to be slinging pot shots due to randomness, whereas some of the sniper rifles can be tricked out enough to hit at long distances. Bigger also isn’t always better, some of the large machine guns are great for mowing down a jeep but aren’t effective close in Continue Reading »
Check Out Here Related Guide
- PUBG Enemy Kill Guide – How to kill enemies In PUBG 2018 April
- 5 PUBG Tips TO Live Longer & Win More – How To Win PUBG Solo
- Beginners Guide to Getting PUBG Chicken Dinners Full Guide
- PUBG Mobile Loot Guide | How To Find Loot In PUBG Mobile Guide
- PUBG Duo Strategy | 4 Quick PUBG Duo Tips 2018 April
Thyanks For Reading This How to Pwin Pubg Mobile War Mode Guide Hopefully, these tips have proven to be very valuable.