Royale Ghost Draft Challenge 2020| Royale Ghost Challenge
Royale Ghost Draft Challenge 2020 l Royale Gost Drft Challenge Tips
Hi Guys Clash Royale Royal Ghost Draft Challenge I will show you how to win Royal Recruits Draft Challenge easily So Guys Draft challenges are not only about luck but also about the right choices. Picking a win condition is the most important thing when drafting, because Its help you to take down your opponent’s towers
I’ve seen a few folks complaining that Draft Challenge is too hard, or unfair, so I thought I’d share a few tips that have helped me get to 9 or 12 wins before. Hopefully it will help out others so come and take a look at this Clash Royale Draft Challenge guide
Royale Ghost Dtraft Challenge 2020
Many people have said that winning draft challenges depends entirely upon luck. I’m here to show you that’s not the case. You can get 12 wins in every new draft challenge by improving your drafting. I’ve uploaded a video of me doing it on my alt account, and I’m going to talk about what I drafted in each game and why. I slowed down the draft so we can focus on those choices, and you can watch the gameplay at 2x speed if you care to see how it played out.
Game 1: Hog Rider/Electro Wizard/Fireball/Golem vs Bats/Ice Wizard/Poison/Miner
Hog is a win condition, bats aren’t. Easy choice here. Ewiz offers much higher DPS than ice wizard and the built-in zap provides the ability to control swarms. Fireball vs Poison here is tricky, but I want the ability to instantly kill things like minion horde if he drafts it. Golem doesn’t synergize particularly well with my hog rider, but I want to deny him the golem since I haven’t drafted any good counters to it, and I’m not particularly worried about miner since I can retarget it off tower with ewiz if necessary.
Take your time picking – This would be my single biggest tip. You get a fair bit of time to think about choices. Especially with your last few don’t rush. Consider how well rounded your first 4 choices are, and what your opponent might have.
Look for air defense and anti-tanks – Hound decks can be unstoppable if you have no air defense. A Golem or Pekka can be pretty hard to stop too if you don’t have a good counter. If you have a choice I always go for the counters rather than the offensive cards, because I think it is an easier way to play an unfamiliar deck.
Steal your kryptonite – If there is one card you are really bad at defending, take it. Chances are you can even get by without playing it if you have to, and its better to not psych yourself out by putting it in your opponents hand and knowing its out there.
Prioritize cheap cards – Perhaps it is confirmation bias, but I seem to have my opponent dump a lot of expensive cards on me much of the time. For the cards I can control I try and pick cheap, so that I’ll have either a well rounded, or fast deck.
Try to strike first – In the first few seconds your opponent will be most off guard trying to size up what they’ve received. If you did a good job sticking them with poor synergies, they might even be Elixir deadlocked. A quick attack may score you some big damage, even if that isn’t your usual style.
Mind hard counters – If you have zap, take cards that it hard counters (Sparky, Inferno Dragon). If you have a tank, take the inferno tower. If you gave your opponent Sparky or ID, take the zap. By looking at the cards you have already taken and looking at the cards you’ve given your opponent, you can build your deck to be much stronger.
The unique strength of Zap – You never know what they might have in terms of swarms, Sparky, and ID. Zap is very often the more versatile choice compared to almost any other option it will be paired with.
Remember This is Draft Challenge so Take your time to picking best Card And let me know what do you this about This Challenge
Royale Ghost Draft Challenge Tips
- Draft a win condition– This is fairly simple. If you get the chance, draft one of these cards: Giant, Hog, Miner, Graveyard, Goblin Barrel, Golem, RG, Ebarbs, Lava Hound, and 3M. These are the best win conditions in the game. The best ones (for a draft challenge) are: Giant, Ebarbs, Hog, Graveyard, and Goblin Barrel. Giant and Hog are just super versatile tanks/damage dealers; Ebarbs, Graveyard, and Goblin Barrel require specific answers to counter them.
- Pick cards that counter one another– This is also a fairly simple tip. For example, if you get the chance to pick between Minion Horde and Arrows, then obviously pick the Arrows. Easy enough.
- Pay attention to what you’re giving your opponent– This one’s not as simple as the first two tips. Sometimes, a choice isn’t even about making your deck better, but making your opponent’s deck worse. So, if you get a choice between Rage or Spear Goblins, always take the Spear Goblins. It isn’t even about taking the Spear Goblins because they’re a good card, but the fact that you just gave your opponent one of the worst cards in the game.
- Cards that are bad in the meta aren’t necessarily bad in the draft– Let’s take the Witch as an example for this tip. Lots of meta cards (Bowler, Executioner, Knight, Baby Dragon, Lightning, Poison) take care of the Witch pretty well, but your opponent may not always have those cards in their deck. Now, that doesn’t mean you should take a Witch over a Bowler, but maybe take it instead of something similar like Archers. Plus, the Witch has ranged splash, can target ground and air units, and spawns Skeletons every 7 seconds. She is also a pretty good support card for a tank like a Giant (these tips overlap)
- Pick cards that need specific answers– These cards include: Goblin Barrel, Inferno Dragon, Sparky, Graveyard, Ebarbs, Skarmy, Goblin Gang, Balloon, and Princess. Without their specific counters, they can be hard to deal with. Now, if you gave your opponent one of these cards’ specific counters, don’t take that card.
- Pick a medium/high damage spell– We all know that sometimes, we don’t get a clear win condition. That’s why you should always pick one of these spells (in the right situation, of course): Rocket, Poison, Lightning, and Fireball.
- Build around your deck– Here’s another scenario: You pick Graveyard over Mega Minion in the first pick. Your next choice is either Baby Dragon or Musketeer. Although Musketeer counters your Baby Dragon, pick the Baby Dragon, as it can counter your Graveyard. As an added bonus, it can be a tank for your Graveyard.
Now, here are some cards you should always take:
Graveyard, Bowler, Executioner, Night Witch, Poison, Hog, Rocket, and 3M
Now, here are the 3 cards you will always give away:
Rage, Clone, Mirror
I hope you enjoyed this guide and Also Check out Deckshopro Use these tips to help improve your drafting, and always remember to adapt to your situation. Leave your opinions/criticism/feedback down below. Have a great rest of your day,
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Bandit Deck
- Check Out here more 20 wins Crown Championship Challenge Decks
- Here is Best Electro Wizard Deck
Thanks for reading this really good Royal Recruits Draft Challenge Guide,if you’re having issues with the deck, I’m open to talking to you down in the comments