Dragon Triple Draft Challenge 2020 | Dragon Draft Challenge 2020
Dragon Triple Draft Challenge 2020| Dragon Draft Challenge 2020. Hi guys here I am with new challenge in Clash Royale Dragon Triple draft challenge 2020 some tips are choose time to take a card and choose according to opponent card which one better. Picking a win condition is the most important thing when drafting, because Its help you to take down your opponent’s towers Check Out Here Clash Royale 12 Wins miner Draft Challenge Guide and TipsI’ve seen a few folks complaining that Triple Draft Challenge is too hard, or unfair, so I thought I’d share a few tips that have helped me get to 9 wins before. Hopefully it will help out others so come and take a look at this Clash Royale Triple Draft Challenge
Dragon Triple Draft challenge 2020 Tips
- Triple Draft a win condition–
This is fairly simple. If you get the chance, draft one of these cards: Giant, Hog, Miner, Graveyard, Goblin Barrel, Golem, RG, Ebarbs, Lava Hound, and 3M. These are the best win conditions in the game. The best ones (for a draft challenge) are: Giant, Ebarbs, Hog, Graveyard, and Goblin Barrel. Giant and Hog are just super versatile tanks/damage dealers; Ebarbs, Graveyard, and Goblin Barrel require specific answers to counter them.
- Pick cards that counter one another–
This is also a fairly simple tip. For example, if you get the chance to pick between Minion Horde and Arrows, then obviously pick the Arrows. Easy enough.
- Pay attention to what you’re giving your opponent–
This one’s not as simple as the first two tips. Sometimes, a choice isn’t even about making your deck better, but making your opponent’s deck worse. So, if you get a choice between Rage or Spear Goblins, always take the Spear Goblins. It isn’t even about taking the Spear Goblins because they’re a good card, but the fact that you just gave your opponent one of the worst cards in the game.
Dragon Triple Draft challenge 2020
Here after every win you get 2000 Gold or dragon card after 9 win you get inferno Dragon Legendary Card. You have 3 chances after that you out off from game but you can join game send 100 gems
Dragon Triple Draft challenge Tips 2020
- Cards that are bad in the meta aren’t necessarily bad in the draft– Let’s take the Witch as an example for this tip. Lots of meta cards (Bowler, Executioner, Knight, Baby Dragon, Lightning, Poison) take care of the Witch pretty well, but your opponent may not always have those cards in their deck. Now, that doesn’t mean you should take a Witch over a Bowler, but maybe take it instead of something similar like Archers. Plus, the Witch has ranged splash, can target ground and air units, and spawns Skeletons every 7 seconds. She is also a pretty good support card for a tank like a Giant (these tips overlap)
- Pick cards that need specific answers– These cards include: Goblin Barrel, Inferno Dragon, Sparky, Graveyard, Ebarbs, Skarmy, Goblin Gang, Balloon, and Princess. Without their specific counters, they can be hard to deal with. Now, if you gave your opponent one of these cards’ specific counters, don’t take that card.
- Pick a medium/high damage spell– We all know that sometimes, we don’t get a clear win condition. That’s why you should always pick one of these spells (in the right situation, of course): Rocket, Poison, Lightning, and Fireball.
- Build around your deck in triple draft Challenge– Here’s another scenario: You pick Graveyard over Mega Minion in the first pick. Your next choice is either Baby Dragon or Musketeer. Although Musketeer counters your Baby Dragon, pick the Baby Dragon, as it can counter your Graveyard. As an added bonus, it can be a tank for your Graveyard.