Clash Royale- F2P Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck | Goblin Gang Hog Deck Arena 9+
Hi Guys What’s up Hyp3rion,akki here back with another Goblin Gang Hog Deck Guide This time i am going to show you Goblin Gang Hog Deck whivh is working well for me ladders This Deck got me to arena 10
A little bit about me. I have been playing since global launch and I have Three F2P accounts both above 4000 trophies using more or less the same Hog Decks. I started using this deck after goblin gang release I hope that it can do the same for you So Sit Back Relax And Read This Goblin Gang Hog Deck Till The End
Goblin Gang Hog Deck Card Role:
- Hog Rider – Your primary tower killer. He rushes the enemy tower and can do heavy damage. Pair him with any troop in this deck to create a strong push. When pushing with the Hog Rider, have a Zap always ready to take out a Skeleton Army and other Zapable troops,He is in this deck to apply pressure and so you have a card who’s sole purpose is to destroy towers. He is brilliant from lower arenas all the way to the the top and is a card with excellent longevity.
- Skeleton Army – A staple card to any zap bait deck, use it to bait out Zap or if your opponent uses their Zap, do a Hog Rider Skeleton Army rush. The Skeleton Army also provides excellent defense capabilities to defend against tanks and Elite Barbarians.
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang is a swarm card. It’s good at both offense and defense which is great for a 3 elixir card since it applies the simple rule of tanks and ranged troops. Due to Goblin’s fast moving speed, the enemy might not able to counter them with just a Zap.Goblin Gang can completely shut down the Goblin Barrel without being harmed at all. Also, again, Goblins don’t die to Zap so your opponent can’t use Zap to protect the Goblin Barrel completely.The Zap is not able to kill Goblins in the Goblin Gang, making it a great card when couple with Hog
- Musketeer – She is a strong support card to have. When left alone, she’ll do massive damage to the enemy tower. Combo her with hog rider and Ice Golem for the new “Trifecta”. On defense, use her range support and decent damage to help take down tanks and medium health troops.
- Fireball – Once again, another must-have spell card. It provides tons of value to take out swarms and groups of medium health troops. As a finisher move I like to do a Hog Goblin Gang combo then do a “psychic” Fireball near the Hog Rider to predict any Minion Horde or Barbarians.
- Ice Golem – Even with the recent nerf, he is still a strong card to use with the hog rider to tank for him and to tank for the Goblin Barrel on the enemy tower. Even just placing him in front of a weak Musketeer forces your opponent to respond or suffer major damage. On defense, this guy is what you’ll need to distract enemy troops to bide time for your troops to take them down.
- Inferno Tower – The Inferno Tower counters tanks very well, but can still be taken out easily. Be careful with protecting it to make sure it doesn’t get taken down fast. It can be switched with Tombstone to provide better protection against elite barbs or switched with furnace to provide better swarm protection.
- Zap: Zap is one of the most used cards in the game. There are so many uses to this card, and even after the balance change (which was a while back), it is still very useful in the game! Here’s a list of a few uses I came up with I would suggest you use the Log instead
Goblin Gang Hog Deck General Gameplan:
In the beginning of the game you’ll likely want to counter what the opponent does if they play first.If not, you have a few options – you can be aggressive with the Hog Rider to get the game started (I wouldn’t recommend spending elixir on Ice Golem to support at this stage.. save the elixir to see what they counter with..) or you can drop a Musketeer or Ice Golem at the back.
Another possible opening play is an Ice Golem+Goblin Gang at the bridge – if the opponent doesn’t react, it’s free chip damage
The deck is best played as a counter-push deck – you want to defend with as little elixir as possible – some tower damage is okay definitely don’t over defend – and then counter-push with Hog Rider or Goblin Gang or both when possible – supported by whatever is available – Fireballs, Zap, Ice Golem, Musketeer – whatever fits the game.
- Hog Rider at bridge– Find out your opponent’s counters to your hog rider. If they use a Skeleton Army, Zap it
- Goblin Gang on tower – Find out your opponent’s counters to your Goblin Goblin
- Musketeer on the back – A passive play to potentially build up a push
- Ice Golem on the back – Another passive play to build up a push
- Skarmy on the back – Only do this if you have nothing better to do
Mastering a deck will require hundreds of games and in all fairness I’ve probably only played about 350-400 games with this deck(Befor Goblin Gang Release I was using Gonlin Barrel) – not nearly enough to completely have it understood, but it’s such a solid, well-balanced deck,
During this time, you should have figured out your opponent’s counter to your win conditions. Here you can start making strong pushes and chip your opponent’s tower(s).Be careful not to overcommit and always have some elixir left to defend.
A main technique to use this time is to counter-push every time you have surviving troops.
Here are some strong pushes to use.
- Hog Rider + Ice Golem – Basic push
- Hog Rider + Goblin Gang – Only use this push when close to full elixir because your opponent can easily punish you with a strong counter-push
- Ice Golem + Hog Rider + Musketeer – The “New Trifecta”. You can easily deal heavy damage to your opponent’s tower with this combo
- Hog Rider + Skeleton Army – This can catch people off guard if they have just used their Zap
Double Elixir and Overtime: This is where this Goblin Gang Hog Deck shines.During double Elixir, you can attack constantly with Hog rushes and force your opponent to defend constantly. By this time, your opponent’s tower should be less than 1500 health if you have been chipping at it during Mid Game.You will want to be doing your normal Mid Game attack combos but also using finishing moves on weak towers.
Goblin Gang Hog Deck Matchups
Heavy Beatdown Decks – Place your inferno tower right when the enemy tank reaches the bridge to make sure your inferno has full health left. Defend with Skeleton Army to surround and distract enemy troops, Musketeer is range support, Ice Golem is the distraction, and use Fireball against bunched up enemy troops. When they drop a tank in the back, pressure the other lane and make your opponent counter it to make sure your opponent can’t build up a huge push.
Lava Hound – Pressure the other lane when they drop a Lava Hound down. When the Lava Hound nears your tower, place your inferno tower close to your arena tower to distract it and protect your arena tower from the Lava Pups.
Hog Rider Decks – The Inferno Tower and Skeleton Army work well to counter a Hog Rider. Be very careful not to over commit since hog riders can punish you hard.
Miner Decks – Same as above, although you probably won’t be using your Inferno Tower much to defend.
Zap Bait Decks – Use your Zap wisely. A badly used Zap can cost you the game. Don’t use your Zap against a Goblin Barrel since it can’t one shot them and instead counter with a Skeleton Army.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Elite Barbrians Deck
- Here is Best Electro Wizard Deck
Thanks for reading this Goblin Gang Hog Deck guide! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.