Clash Royale Why you should have Mini P.E.K.K.A in your Deck
Mini PEKKA Guide. mini pekka guide After the last Clash Royale update, Mini P.E.K.K.A becomes the most benefited card in-game. Our meta in-game has shifted to where the Mini P.E.K.K.A is extremely useful against almost any opponent.
If you are upset about Hog Rider and Royal Giant deck, you should give Mini PEKKA a try! She has a great matchup against almost popular decks right now, she also can be slotted into most decks!
Mini PEKKA guide can easily solo-kill these cards:
With the help of Zap, Mini P.E.K.K.A can remove the whole Barbarian squad. When coupled with Cannon, it is incredibly against Hog Rider and Royal Giant. Although this is a rare card I believe that we all have it at a decent level (as it is a Training Camp card). Start requesting it, my friends!
On offence, I usually use a mini Pekka guide in these ways:
- Drop her behind the Tower when the Miner is digging.
- Drop her right in the mid-lane to deal with Hog Rider. This makes the Freeze harder to freeze both her and the Tower.
- Couple her with Cannon to deal with Royal Giant.
- Drop her right on a Golem/Giant/… once they have crossed the bridge.
After the successful defend, you can easily turn your opponent into panic mode.
If you are having one of these cards in your deck, you should consider replacing it with the Mini PEKKA guide:
- Goblins as Mini P.E.K.K.A can’t be killed by Zap.
- Valkyrie, especially If you want to deal with Hog Rider and Prince.
- Prince as Mini P.E.K.K.A is faster and high damage.
- Hog Rider (in some decks, you can easily replace Hog Rider with Mini P.E.K.K.A, such as this one)
Just give this little monster a try my friends! You will love its mini Pekka guide! For sure!
- How to Earn Gold faster in Clash Royale