Clash Royale Tornado Pekka Executioner Deck | Pekka Ice Wiz Deck
Hi Tornado Pekka Executioner Deck Guys k1ngsrock here and today i am going to show you Tornado Pekka Executioner Deck which got me to 4k throphies This Tornado Pekka Executioner Deck has 2 different versions, where one is better on defense and convert into offence and the other one play offensively.Also Check Out Here Top 13 February 2018 Meta Decks
This TTornado Pekka Executioner Deck is very good in current meta tornado is very powerfull if you used it properly the main advantage of tornado is that you can activate your king tower so come and take a look this Tornado Pekka Executioner Deck guide Also Check Out Here Top 13 February 2018 Meta Decks
Take a look at these November Meta Decks 2017
Take a look at these Top 13 Clash Roayle December Meta Decks 2017
Tornado Pekka Executioner Deck Card Role:
- PEKKA: in a meta FILLED with executioner, she really shows her worth and power at stopping heavy pushes. Playing her takes quite a bit of skill, since her slowness really makes her vunerable to all troops, kiting, and defensive buildings. She is BEST played whenever you have to counterpush, and is also great whenever your opponent places a giant at their back.
- Executioner: This card will soon be nerfed out of its g0d1y status, so abuse the fuck out of him while you can! He combined with Pekka makes a brutal combo that is hard to stop. His role is pretty much self explanatory- to wipe out all troops that pekka can’t take care of by herself. He is also a great defensive card, wiping out all squishy troops behind tank. This is magnified when he is paired with….
- TORNADO: executioner and this card wipe out a majority of heavy and light pushes in the game. Lava loon? Executed. Giant pushes? E x e c u t e d. HOG PUSHES? just tornado. This spell also drags annoying (and crippling) support troops to Pekka’s massive schlong to be ripped apart by her blade
- Zap: This card is your first defense against a ton of cards. This card is very versatile, allowing you to use it on defense and offense. From resetting infernos, removing skeletom army, and even the occasional tower zap win, it is a staple in most of my decks
- Log: The log is an exceptional card, and hasn’t dropped out of the meta for a long time. This is your main defense against goblin barrels and princesses, and in many cases softens up troops behind an enemy tank. On the offense, it is best to hold on to this card since the travel time pretty much means your troops are dead by the time it hits the intended targets. Use it on tombstone
- Mega minion and Minions: Graveyard is still a pretty strong card in this meta, so normal minions take care of that pretty well. Both of these cards take care of small pushes and can get rid of defensive minions quickly. Minions can also serve as a secondary distraction to an inferno tower, mega minion not so much. Mega minion, however, still is one of the best cards to place behind a tank. Spell resistant and strong, it will aid PEKKA in destroying defensive mini tanks.
- Ice wizard: Tornado is too good of a card without another AOE troop. He is best defensive card in the game since that slowdown is just toooooo damn powerful! He slowdowns heavy pushes, giving Your other troops enough time to eat through their push. He is a threat behind pekka as well, Since that slowdown will aid in getting rid of the enemy’s defense.
- Minions are swapped out for Elite barbarians.
GUESS W H O. Elite barbarians are super deadly and can brutally punish a mistake your enemy made. They also serve as a secondary tank slayer, a rather squishy tank slayer. If you manage to make those positive elixir trades, You can make a deadly push if you put tgese behind a pekka. The combined DPS will R I P through most troop, such as Barbarians, Elite barbarians, Desperate giants, and anything that isn’t air. Tombstone and skelly army still slay your push tho :/
- Ice wizard for ice spirit:
I like my decks cheap, and ice spirit reduces the overall cost of your deck, so i went with it. This is another versatile card that can shut down small troops, such as goblins, air goblins, minions, minion horde (if paired with zap), archers, musketeer, the meta minion, 2 waves of the evil furnace ( once the first fire spirit is killed, place your ice spirit above the one that would have hit your tower, and watch it run to jump the second wave coming to bomb your tower), lone spirits, and the dart goblin.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is How to Get Battle Ram Deck
- Here is Best Executioner Deck
I hope that this Tornado Pekka Executioner Deck guide helps you to Reacherd 4k throphies. If you have any questions about the Tornado Pekka Executioner Deck or the guide, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments. Good luck and Happy Clashing