Clash Royale Rascals Guide | 12 Wins Rascals Draft Challenge Tips
Hi Guys we will take a look at Clash Royale Rascals New Card so we all know that Clash Royale April Update was Only a week ago and In That Update Supercell Announce that New card Will be Come in May and Today Clash Royale twetted a Photo on twitter and in that photo there is Hidden message Called Rascals Image You Double Trouble Gum
Clash Royale Rascals Draft Challenge Guide
- The Rascals card can be unlocked from Arena 9.
- This card deploys a group of 3 units ( Like Zappies, 3 Musketeers Etc Etc: ) A Rascal boy and 2 Rascal Girls.
- Rascal Boy is single target melee unit with moderate HP and damage Like Knight. Rascal Girls are also single-target units with medium attack range, low HP and moderate damage Same as Archers
Clash Royale Clash Royale Rascals Draft Challenge Guide
Take your time picking – This would be my single biggest tip. You get a fair bit of time to think about choices. Especially with your last few don’t rush. Consider how well rounded your first 4 choices are, and what your opponent might have.
Look for air defense and anti-tanks – Hound decks can be unstoppable if you have no air defense. A Golem or Pekka can be pretty hard to stop too if you don’t have a good counter. If you have a choice I always go for the counters rather than the offensive cards, because I think it is an easier way to play an unfamiliar deck.
Steal your kryptonite – If there is one card you are really bad at defending, take it. Chances are you can even get by without playing it if you have to, and its better to not psych yourself out by putting it in your opponents hand and knowing its out there.
Prioritize cheap cards – Perhaps it is confirmation bias, but I seem to have my opponent dump a lot of expensive cards on me much of the time. For the cards I can control I try and pick cheap, so that I’ll have either a well rounded, or fast deck.
Try to strike first – In the first few seconds your opponent will be most off guard trying to size up what they’ve received. If you did a good job sticking them with poor synergies, they might even be Elixir deadlocked. A quick attack may score you some big damage, even if that isn’t your usual style.
Mind hard counters – If you have zap, take cards that it hard counters (Sparky, Inferno Dragon). If you have a tank, take the inferno tower. If you gave your opponent Sparky or ID, take the zap. By looking at the cards you have already taken and looking at the cards you’ve given your opponent, you can build your deck to be much stronger.
The unique strength of Zap – You never know what they might have in terms of swarms, Sparky, and ID. Zap is very often the more versatile choice compared to almost any other option it will be paired with.
Remember This is Draft Challenge so Take your time to picking best Card And let me know what do you this about This Challenge
- Clash Royale Clan Wars | Clan War Guides
- Top 9 Clash Royale Best Balloon Decks 2018 Arena 8+ Balloon Decks
- Top 8 Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Decks 2018 Arena 9+ Meta
- Top 11 Best Pekka Decks In Clash Royale Best Pekka
- Top 7 Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Deck 2018 Arena 9+ Inferno
- Top 6 Clash Royale Meta Golem Night Witch Deck 2018 Arena
Thanks for reading this Clash Royale Rascals Card All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.