Clash Royale-Innovative P.E.K.K.A. Three Musketeers anti-meta deck
Hi Guys zhaozhao here and This is the Pekka Three Musketeers deck I made to counter the new meta. It works really well in both ladder and tournaments, and has just gotten me to legendary arena from a previous personal best of 2600 trophies.
The Pekka Three Musketeers deck is really a combination of offense and defense. Without many elixir collectors, your opponent is usually more cautious about their moves,It allows you to easily use a large sum of elixir to defend a small push, and proceed to pressure both lanes. let’s take a look on this Pekka Three Musketeers deck Guide
- Counter-pushing is really the strength of this deck. You will likely get surviving troops after a push – You can use either Ice Golem or Ice Spirit to instantly amplify their threat level. A huge push can be made usually after using the PEKKA to defend in double elixir. Split the musteteers so two go into the double lane, and use the Ice Golem to tank for them. Then, you can place a Dark Prince behind the PEKKA just as it crosses the bridge. This is an extremely threatening push. Use Ice Spirit, Zap, and Arrows as needed, and your opponent will be easily overwhelmed. Pekka Three Musketeers deck
- Inferno towers are weak to the combination of PEKKA, Dark Prince, and Musketeers. Even worse, these troops are coming from both lanes at the same time. Since you also have Arrows and Ice Spirit, using Zap on the inferno tower is usually not a bad move when you have a Dark Prince supporting the PEKKA. Pekka Three Musketeers deck
- Cannons are slightly more annoying. They are cheaper and allow your opponent to drop more expensive troops to counter your push. Good news is, they usually can’t circumvent the push on both lanes, especially if the opponent uses cannon no the slower lane (which he should be, actually), and your Dark Prince is dropped near the edge in the other lane. Pekka Three Musketeers deck
- Against small pushes, you can drop your Three Musketeers in the middle, and optionally either Ice Spirit, Ice Golem, or Zap to stall. You would usually want two in the lane that you are being attacked from, unless you really need to push the other lane harder. This is because that one of the musketeers in the other lane usually wander off early, so they would not be grouped together after defending.
- If your three musketeers is unavailable or if you know that your opponent is saving a spell, e.g. lightning for them (those aren’t very popular mainly due to Barbarians), the remaining three cards can also make for amazing defense. Pekka Three Musketeers deck
- The skeleton army can be used to counter pushes containing mostly troop-targeting units. You can split them, too. My favorite move is to use ice golem to distract, then split the skeleton army so most go to the other lane, then add a dark prince in front. This creates a threatening push of Dark Prince + Skeleton Army in the other lane, while defending a small push at the same time, all for only 9 elixir.
- The Dark Prince can be used to counter small troops, and Skeleton Army in case your other splash options aren’t available. It’s also a makeshift hog defense that will help kill a hog when low on elixir
Note: The deck is expensive but it counters chip decks very well. It does well against tank and air decks, too. I could see it struggle a bit against spawner decks, including furnace.
It is nevertheless a great deck, because it has gotten me to legendary arena and yielded consistent 10th or better places in custom tournaments, despite having quite underleveled cards. I believe that it will shine even more in tournaments if the epics are level 4.