Clash Royale October Update 2018 Royal Giant, Goblin Giant And More
Hi Guys Finally Supercell revealed Clash Royale October Update 2018 Balance Update and In this Clash Royale October Update 2018 balance update They’re taking a look at Royal Giant, Goblin Giant, Ice Wizard so The way they approach card balance in Clash Royale is a combination of playtesting, listening to the community and looking at the stats. You can expect monthly balance updatesto keep gameplay fine tuned and as fun as possible. Watch the quick-look video!
- Royal Giant: Range shorter 6.5 -> 5.0, Damage +60%, Deploy Time quicker 2sec -> 1sec
Watch our video explaining this change! Royal Giant has been strong on the ladder but underwhelming at tournament standards. We wanted to address his core design to make him equally viable wherever you play him. The problem with Royal Giant is that he locks onto Towers very quickly, which feels unstoppable when he is a higher level.
We felt that in order to give him the stats he deserves, we needed to shorten his range so defenders have time to get their damage in before he begins to shoot. In exchange, each shot will be much more impactful. Now there is a larger window to counter him, but his cannon is truly worthy of the Royal title!
- Goblin Giant: Hitpoints +6%
The newest card in the Arena has been a bit more fragile than the goblins wanted from their champion. A few more burgers in his belly should make him able to withstand more hits and get his greasy hands on the Tower.
- Bomb Tower: Area Damage +5%
We wanted Bomb Tower to be a bit more effective overall, this damage buff will allow it to take out Goblins one level higher. Another option for hunting down Royal Hogs and Goblin Gangs!
- Goblin Hut: Spawn Speed quicker 5sec -> 4.7sec
Goblin Hut has struggled since the rework to Spear Goblins a few months back. We like that a shorter lifespan prevents it from flooding the Arena, but hopefully one more Goblin will allow it to be more effective while its up and running.
- Skeleton Army: Skeleton Count increased 14 -> 15
Larry, Harry, Jerry, Terry, Mary, Barry, Cherry, Karrie, Faerie, Scary, Sherry, Gary, McClary, and Huckleberry have invited their good friend Doot to their Halloween party.
- Barbarian Barrel: Barrel rolls faster, Barbarian jumps out quicker
After being reduced to 2-Cost we saw Barbarian Barrel’s win rate pick up, but it’s still not a common alternative to the most popular Spells. Some quality of life changes to make it faster rolling and a spring-loaded Barbarian should make it feel more Log-like.
- Snowball: Slowdown Duration longer 2sec -> 2.5sec, Area Damage +10%
The half-second stun effect of Zap has been very popular in Clash Royale, partially because Slow effects haven’t been long enough to create enough of an alternative. Increasing the damage and Slow duration of Snowball should make it a more viable choice, especially for Miner decks!
- Ice Wizard: Slowdown Duration longer 2sec -> 2.5sec
You voted for this one! Electro Wizard has been the preferred Wizard for crowd control for a long time. In a matchup of Electro vs. Ice Wizards, the stun lasted long enough to break the Slow effect. A longer Slow will allow it stay applied even if Ice Wizard gets stunned or knocked back.
- Bugfix: Spell Damage immunity reverted
In the last update we made a change to combat logic to make Towers redirect their attacks to support troops when cards like Golem, Lava Hound, and Skeleton Barrel are defeated. This introduced a short damage immunity that we are reverting, and the logic will be fixed permanently in the next client update.
Also Check Out ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
- Clash Royale Clan Wars | Clan Wars Coming in April
- Top 9 Clash Royale Best Balloon Decks 2018 Arena 8+ Balloon Decks
- Top 8 Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Decks 2018 Arena 9+ Meta
- Top 11 Best Pekka Decks In Clash Royale Best Pekka
- Top 7 Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Deck 2018 Arena 9+ Inferno
- Top 6 Clash Royale Meta Golem Night Witch Deck 2018 Arena
Let us know what you think about this Clash Royale October Update 2018 balance update on Reddit!