Clash Royale-November Balance Changes Update
Hi Guys Supercell already released a big Clash Royale Balance update this month on November 1st , but another is coming on November 30th.In this update, Supercell is goning The Mega (Meta) Minion is getting toned down. Not to mention the Lava Pups and Tombstone. Supercell is also reviving the Poison spell a little bit, and making the Elixir collector useful again. A good middle ground. November Balance Changes
In October Supercell calmed down overpowered Giant and Poison decks, changed the log, and boosted the Skeleton Army. Then made Elixir collectors more of a gamble by making them more expensive. We also received new troops and spells to change up gameplay. November Balance Changes
Then we received a neat new Double Elixir challenge and a few new cards. And while that’s great, balancing changes are the most important aspect of Clash Royale updates. As a result, here’s what will change on November 30th.
Mega Minion: Damage decreased by 6%, Hit Speed decreased to 1.4sec (from 1.3sec)
- As one of the most used cards at the top and in challenges, Mega Minion is clearly in need of some attention. It offers a lot of value on defense and fits into almost any deck, so we’re looking to reduce its damage output and make it a less obvious choice.
Elixir Collector: Production Speed increased to 8.5sec (from 9.8sec), Lifetime decreased to 70sec (from 80sec)
- Our last change took the Elixir Collector from a heavily overused card to a relatively underused one, so with this change we’re aiming for a middle ground! Increasing the Production Speed, but reducing the Lifetime, will give you a quicker return on your investment and make it a bit more rewarding to play – while still maintaining the risk aspect.
Poison: Damage increased by 10%
- After removing the slow effect, Poison needs some more damage to compete with other spells – specifically Fireball – for a place in your deck.
Tombstone: Spawn Speed decreased to 2.9sec (from 2.5sec)
- Tombstone is the most used building at the top, so we’d like to rein it in a little bit. Decreasing the Spawn Speed will result in a slower trickle of Skeletons and 2 less over its Lifetime.
Lava Hound: Lava Pup Hitpoints decreased by 1%
- This is just to fix an inconsistent interaction with Crown Towers vs. Lava Pups at certain levels.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
What do you think about these November Balance Changesguys? Please share your opinions!