Clash Royale- November Balance Change Update (1/11)
Hi Guys On Tuesday, Supercell announced its latest round of monthly card balance changes. The update is scheduled to drop Thuesday, November 1 and while it will affect fewer cards than normal,In this update, Supercell are taking a look at Ice Golem, Ice Spirit, Inferno Tower and the Rage Spell.As always, Supercell’s Clash Royale balance changes are made in an effort to see that every card gets its fair share of play time, while keeping the game fun and focused on strategy over brute force. November Balance Change
Ice Spirit: Freeze duration decreased to 1.5sec (from 2sec)
- This is V Good Nerf Now Ice Spirit Currently highly used at the top, Ice Spirit offers a bit too much stopping power for 1 Elixir.
Ice Golem: Death Damage increased by 74%
- This is huge Buff and Ice Golem can kill Skeletons nearby upon death at Tournament Rule card levels This buff will also Effective on Tombstone
Rage: Effect increased to 35% (from 30%)
- At cost of 2 elixir this is very Underrated Card After this Buff I hope People are going to use this spell, Rage can be a really fun and impactful spell when it makes an appearance in the Arena, but currently it isn’t seeing much usage. Increasing the effect should make it a more compelling choice.
Lumberjack: Rage effect increased to 35% (from 30%)
- For consistency with the Rage spell changes above.
Inferno Tower: Hitpoints decreased by 6%
- Inferno Tower is currently one of the top defensive choices and as a result the “big guys” (Golem, etc.) become less appealing to use. Additionally, it can sometimes be hard to efficiently remove from the Arena, so we’re aiming to remedy both of these things with a small Hitpoint reduction.
What do you think about Clash Royale update guys? Please share your opinions!