Clash Royale-New Tournament Mode September update Sneak Peek 3
Sneak peek 3 is ready guys Supercell is going to change the New tournament Mode in game.Sneak peak #3:Very interesting, so I am assuming tournaments will still exist as they do now, but with the option for these challenges. If the host only has to pay the same amount of gems as any other player that enters I will like this feature new tournament
SNEAK PEEK #3 – New Tournament Mode!
- Challenges: 12 wins unlocks the top prize, 3 losses and you’re out!
- Classic Challenge: 10 Gems to enter, top prize of 2000 Gold and 100 cards
- Grand Challenge: 100 Gems to enter, top prize of 22000 Gold and 1100 cards
- New Custom Tournaments: The tab will no longer shows public tournaments, only tournaments your clan mates hosts.If you want to join a public tournament you need to know the name to search it.When you create a tourament there is now a toggle that let you choose if you want to show the tournament only to clan mates. The length and the preparation time are now fixed to 1h and 2h but you can always start the tournament when you want. The costs, capacities and prizes are changed.
- Challenge Mode: Like the tournaments,this mode is unlocked at level 8. There are 2 types of challenge: Classic and Grand challenge. There is an entry fee of 10 gems to join the classic challenge and 100 gems for the grand one. The matches will be at tournament standard. You can fight against anyone in the world that is looking for a challange.You will get a guranteed prize, the more you win, the better the prize. Each win will give you approximately 30% more cards than the last. You can play 1 Custom Tournament and 1 Challenge both at the same time. If you lose 3 time you will be eliminated, but you will immediately receve and be able to open your prize. The harder you progress, the harder the opponents. You will begin matching with other opponents in a similar position as you in the challenge. There is no time limit when you are in a challenge. If you win 12 times you will finish the challenge and recive your prize. When you finish a challenge you can immediately start another one.
- Also, both Gem prices and the prizes of Tournaments will be reduced a lot, helping players create Tournaments easier.
- If you have 1 more Crown Chest waiting, The excess Crowns will overflow from the current Crown Chest to the next one.
- The Tournaments Tab no longer show public Tournaments, it only shows Tournaments created by your Clan mates.
- Tournament length is always 1 hour and Tournament Preparation is always 2 hours. They are unchangeable.
- The smallest Tournament is for 50 players and it costs only 100 Gems to start.
- You need to know the name to search the Tournament you want to join (or just bindly search some words to find the free Tournaments).
- Spending 100 gems and potentially getting 1100 cards is a great deal. The chance to get a legendary in the 1100 care chest tournament is 73%, should be the same for challenges; that’s really good.
- I Think new update features are very gem heavy. Where are we supposed to get so much of those? People will start complaining about gems now and not legendaries.