Clash Royale Miner Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck Arena 9+ Deck
Hi Guys Md Aaqib here and today i am going to show you Miner Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck Including Mirror Furnace and Barrel This Miner Zap Bait Deck Deck is very Populer in ladder at High level This Deck help me to push 4450+ Throphies I have a fairly decent amount of skill and experience at using zap/spell bait deck.This Miner Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck also working well for me in tournaments My Deck contains a lot of current META Cards Such as Furnace Zap Miner which is needed for these kind of deck So come and take a look at this Zap Bait Miner Dart Goblin Deck guide
Miner Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck Card Role:
- Miner: Big part of your win condition in this deck, he tanks for nice counter push and chip damage. Pairs well with Goblin Barrel, Goblin Gang and Mirror Barrel. All your pushes should include him. When facing heavy decks running Elixir Collector, always send your Miner to get the positive Elixir trade, Lone Miner is not normally advised, although I often send one in if I’m sitting full on elixir in the beginning of the game and I don’t know what he uses to counter it.Use it for chip damage and to tank for your other troops. Can be used on defense to take out princesses
- Furnace : One of the Best annoying chip card. Place this guy down and watch as your opponent makes awkward plays to defend against it. Furnace is also great at pulling defensive targeting troops. In desperate situations, the furnace is great at taking down minion hordes. If you are having trouble facing tank decks or you want to play this almost like a bait deck,
- Goblin Barrel: This card can be used against some spawners and support troops, though that is not its best application at all. I usually use it to take out Collectors rather than the Tower (lots of my opponents misplay their Zap because of this). Sometimes, I play Goblin Barrel right on top of Mini P.E.K.K.A, Musketeer, Tombstone etc (situationally).Mix up the placement! If your opponent has The Log and you are about to use the Goblin Barrel, toss it to the outside edge.Sometimes, you need to outcycle your opponent’s spell by using your cheap cards Such as Goblin Gang
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang is a swarm card. It’s good at both offense and defense which is great for a 3 elixir card since it applies the simple rule of tanks and ranged troops. Due to Goblin’s fast moving speed, the enemy might not able to counter them with just a Zap.Goblin Gang can completely shut down the Goblin Barrel without being harmed at all. Also, again, Goblins don’t die to Zap so your opponent can’t use Zap to protect the Goblin Barrel completely.The Zap is not able to kill Goblins in the Goblin Gang, making it a great card when couple with Miner
- Mirror: I have been using this card a lot lately. This card offers so much value at times! When they Spell your counter, you can just use this you have your defense back. I have used this card soooo many times on defense. This Spell is a lot more versatile than you think and has a great element of surprise factor Mirroring the Goblin Barrel in Tournaments/Challenges is such an insane move since Zap level 10 can’t 1 hit the level 11 Mirror Goblin Barrel.
- Minion Horde – Your Main Air Defensive Card I use this on Defence against big pushes/big guys. They’re great for taking out royal giants and cost less than him(Positive trade), also great for sparky and any flying troop Such as Lava Hound,Balloon, in general Minion Horde is one of the best counters for P.E.K.K.A, Giant, Golem, Giant Skeleton,… I use it on defense most of the time. They always can deal loads of damage before your opponent’s Arrows hits them.
- FireBall: – Once again, another must-have spell card. It provides tons of value to take out swarms and groups of medium health troops. As a finisher move I like to do a Hog Barrel combo then do a “psychic” Fireball near the Hog Rider to predict any Minion Horde or Barbarians.
- Zap: This spell is great at clearing cheap, swarm troops, resetting and retargeting troops and buildings, and stopping a prince’s charge! We all know the insane powers of the zap spell can take out aione minion horde with the help of a tower for a +3 elixir trade
Miner Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck General Gameplan
This Miner Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck relies on chip damage to destroy a tower, and if you make any mistakes, it could cost you. However, unlike most Chip Cycle decks, I tend to adopt a very defensive playstyle when using this deck. I don’t commit much elixir to the board. Instead, I go for mini-pushes like Miner+Barrel,
As I mentioned before, this deck is about doing two things:
- Chipping away at the opponent without overextending.
- Putting your opponent in bad rotations by making them make awkward plays.
let’s say that your opponent’s hand is log, fireball, hog rider, and musketeer. You place your Furnace or Goblin Gang at the bridge, allowing your opponent to either log it or play the musketeer to take out Goblin Gang. If they log the Goblin Gand, you can rush the opponent with Goblin barrel for chip damage. If they place the musketeer on the Barrel, and get ready for a counterpush. By putting your opponent in these awkward situations, you can quickly rush them when you know they don’t have the right cards to counter.
So now about chipping without overextending. As I have mentioned in several of my guides: DON’T GET GREEDY. It is sometimes tempting to fireball a musketeer to get tower damage, but DON’T. This deck can easily get overwhelmed by a big push, so you shouldn’t be making those plays unless you have a huge elixir lead. Instead, make your opponent do awkward plays so that they will never be able to form a strong push.
Your standard defense will usually be furnace to pull the tank, goblin Barrel or Minions Horde against the wall to take out support. If needed, you can use a Miner To take out Hid Princess If they Played or you can use Fireball for splash damage. IF needed, make sure you spread out your defenses. Your troops are delicate and can easily be logged, arrowed, or fireballed.
As I mentioned before, you have to put your opponent in bad rotations so that their pushes are weaker.
Generally, you will want to make makeshift pushes depending on your hand and your need. Here’s some examples.
- Goblin Gang or Barrel – To quickly and cheaply put pressure on your opponent to react. if the Zap your Barrel then suprise them with Mirror barrel
- Goblin Gang + Miner – Used as a quick tank for the goblin and Spear Giblins after defending
- Barrel + Miner + Opposite Lane Mirror Barrel + Goblin Gang – To put dual lane pressure on your opponent. Your opponent may make misplays because of the pressure. This Push will be Good in Double elixir time
- Miner Fire Spirits from Furnace– Quick damage if you have nothing else to send.
- Miner Fireball – When the match is a stalemate and you need to slowly chip out your opponent. and
- Minion Horde + Miner – When your opponent doesn’t have AoE damage in hand.
This Miner Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck does not have too much problems with any of the major decks, only problem you could face are LZap Bat Decks but as long as you keep the pressure on the other lane, forcing them to defend you will be able to split their push making each one weaker and easier to destroy.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Zap Bait Deck
- Here is Best Miner 3 Crowns Deck
Thanks for reading this Miner Goblin Gang Zap Bait Deck Guide All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.