Clash Royale Miner Battle Ram Deck Arena 9+ Miner Executioner Deck
Hey Miner Battle Ram Deck guys, EliSolo here bringing you another Miner Battle Ram Deck guide. Today, I’ll be talking about this beastly Miner Battle Ram Deck which a lot of youtubers and This Miner Battle Ram Deck or Miner Executioner Deck is very good for Arena 9+ Also Check Out Here Top 13 February 2018 Meta Decks
I have had a lot of success with in the grand battle ram challenge! It works very well defensively against a lot of the meta cards in the challenge right now and has just enough offense to get you 12 wins in this challenge! I hope you guys enjoy my guide on this crazy Miner Battle Ram Deck
- Miner: Your main win condition. This card is one of my favourite win conditions in the game to play. It’s such a great, cheap tank that works so well in many different archetypes. top 5
- Battle Ram: Your second win condition. The challenge is based around this card so it is a must-have in the deck. IMO I think it’s a great card that does a lot of damage if it gets to the tower. The battle ram synergizes really well with the miner.
- Executioner: One of the best cards in the game at the moment. The executioner offers so much value on defense and has great counterpushing abilities with many cards in this deck such as the miner and the battle ram.
- Electro Wizard: A popular, versatile card to aid on offensive and defensive pushes. It’s stun ability can be used very effectively on offense with the miner and on defense with other buildings and troops. Overall a great card that has many unique features that offer a lot of value.
- Mega Minion: Even after its nerfs, this card still offers so much value for 3 elixir on defense, and if it gets through to the tower on offense.
- Cannon: This is your main defense in this deck. Use this card to stop hog riders, golems, and giants, the most popular win condition in this challenge.
- Lightning: A great card to have in this challenge against a lot of the meta cards right now such as executioner and electro wizard. The lightning is great at damaging and taking out those cards and lot of other cards on defensive and offensive pushes.
- The Log: A great, cheap spell to have in this challenge as it works very well at resetting the battle ram’s charge. It is also a great spell at taking out small troops such as goblins and princess on defensive and offensive pushes.
As thisMiner Battle Ram Deck is a control deck, your general gameplan in this deck is very defensive. Throughout the game you’ll want to drop proactive cards at the back such as executioner, Electro Wizard, and Mega Minion to bank elixir. Use cannon and other support cards to defend against an enemy push, and use your remaining cards on the map to capitalize and punish your opponent on a counter push.
- Miner Battle Ram Deck On Offense:
Your general offensive gameplan in this deck is to counterpush. Once you’ve defended a push and still have cards on the map such as electro wizard, executioner, or mega Minion, you can send in a miner or a battle ram to catch your opponent off guard on elixir and get in some chip damage.
You can use your lightning + log spell combo to aid on your push, however, this should only be used if you have an elixir advantage, it’s double elixir, or you’re losing and need to make a comeback.
- Miner Battle Ram Deck On Defense:
Your main defensive building to defend against an enemy push is the cannon.The executioner, Electro Wizard, and Mega minion are your three Support cards that can shut down any push if used correctly. Try not to clump these troops up to avoid you opponent from getting a valuable lightning or fireball.
Lightning can be used very effectively at damaging and taking out a lot of the meta cards in the challenge such as executioner and electro wizard.
The Log is great at resetting the battle ram’s charge which is very important as everyone has the battle ram in the challenge. The log is also great at taking out the princess, skeletons, goblins, etc.
The battle ram and the miner are last resorts on defense as they are mainly offensive cards.
I hope you guys enjoyed my guide on this Miner Battle Ram Deck. This is a great deck for the Battle Ram Challenge that can easily get you 12 wins! Sorry if this guide is a little short, I’m trying to get this deck guide out for you guys as soon as possible so that you can use this deck to farm some battle rams.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is How to Get Battle Ram Deck
- Here is Best Executioner Deck
If you have any questions or concerns about this Miner Battle Ram Deck, leave your comments down below and I WILL answer. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my guide!