Clash Royale 12 Wins Magic Archer Draft Challenge Guide and Tips
Hi Guys Clash Royale Magic Archer Draft Challenge I will show you how to win Clash Royale Magic Archer Draft Challenge So Guys Magic Archer Draft Challenge are not only about luck but also about the right choices. Picking a win condition is the most important thing when drafting, because Its help you to take down your opponent’s towers In This Clash Royale Magic Archer Draft Challenge Always Try to always pick Magic Archer, he is excellent at tank killing Since he has 7 Tiles Rang.Take a look at these Top 9 Clash Royale 20 Win Crown Championship Finals Challenge Deck
I’ve seen a few folks complaining that Draft Challenge is too hard, or unfair, so I thought I’d share a few tips that have helped me get to 9 or 12 wins before. Hopefully it will help out others so come and take a look at this Magic Archer Draft Challenge guide Also Check Out Top 9 Clash Royale February Meta Decks
Clash Royale Magic Archer Draft Challenge
- Try to always pick Magic Archer, He is excellent at tank killing and Ranged Troops. If well placed and well timed. Make sure to give the opponent the Ranged Troops if you have him.
- Try to have fireball and lightning. Incase you don’t get the Magic Archer, you can destroy him with these spells and fireball
- Choose Mini Pekka if your opponent may have Magic Archer. Because Mini Pekka In very Good Counter to Magic Archer
- Choose the counter. If you have to choose between horde and arrows, choose arrows! Same with other cards and their counters.
Clash Royale General Draft Tips:
I’ve seen a few folks complaining that Draft Challenge is too hard, or unfair, so I thought I’d share a few tips that have helped me get to 12 wins before. Hopefully it will help out others.
- Take your time picking – This would be my single biggest tip. You get a fair bit of time to think about choices. Especially with your last few don’t rush. Consider how well rounded your first 4 choices are, and what your opponent might have.
- Look for air defense and anti-tanks – Hound decks can be unstoppable if you have no air defense. A Golem or Pekka can be pretty hard to stop too if you don’t have a good counter. If you have a choice I always go for the counters rather than the offensive cards, because I think it is an easier way to play an unfamiliar deck.
- Steal your kryptonite – If there is one card you are really bad at defending, take it. Chances are you can even get by without playing it if you have to, and its better to not psych yourself out by putting it in your opponents hand and knowing its out there Double Elixir Draft Challenge Guide.
- Prioritize cheap cards – Perhaps it is confirmation bias, but I seem to have my opponent dump a lot of expensive cards on me much of the time. For the cards I can control I try and pick cheap, so that I’ll have either a well rounded, or fast deck.
- Try to strike first – In the first few seconds your opponent will be most off guard trying to size up what they’ve received. If you did a good job sticking them with poor synergies, they might even be Elixir deadlocked. A quick attack may score you some big damage, even if that isn’t your usual style.
- Mind hard counters – If you have zap, take cards that it hard counters (Sparky, Inferno Dragon). If you have a tank, take the inferno tower. If you gave your opponent Sparky or ID, take the zap. By looking at the cards you have already taken and looking at the cards you’ve given your opponent, you can build your deck to be much stronger.
The unique strength of Zap – You never know what they might have in terms of swarms, Sparky, and ID. Zap is very often the more versatile choice compared to almost any other option it will be paired with.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Bandit Deck
- Check Out here more 20 wins Crown Championship Challenge Decks
- Here is Best Electro Wizard Deck
Thanks for reading this really good Magic Archer Draft Challenge Guide,if you’re having issues with the deck, I’m open to talking to you down in the comments