Clash Royale Lumberjack Golem Deck Arena 9+ October 2017 Deck
Hello fellow clashers, through my many hours of browsing here I’ve realized that most people here seem to underestimate the Lumberjack as a legendary card and Finally I’m here with this Lumberjack Golem Deck guide to show that the Lumberjack is indeed worthy of LEGENDARY status.I hover around 4100-4200 trophies with this Lumberjack Golem Deck. If you do choose to play this Golem Lumberjack Deck I would strongly recommend having either a lvl 3 or 4 golem so come and take a look at this Lumberjack Golem Deck guide
Lumberjack Golem Deck List:
- The Lumberjack: The card that makes this deck incredibly fun to play and what causes me to get more 3 crowns wins than anything. Usually dropped at the bridge once the golem has crossed to the opponents side; its high attack speed allows it to take out most swarm cards that the opponent may place. The biggest benefit of this card is that it doesn’t matter if it dies quickly, in fact you usually do want it to be the first troop to die, as its rage effect on death will aid the golem with the archers and pave the way for the goblin gang(more on this further down).
- Golem: The main card of this deck and , in my opinion, the best card that synergizes with the Lumberjack. This card is nearly always placed at the back of the king tower to allow for building up of elixir/push. NEVER place this card first at the beginning of the match, the opponent will likely take a tower if you do.
- Minions: Fast flying troop that gets very strong in the rage effect of the Lumberjack. They are great at taking out many troops the opponent will place to defend their side, and since they are flying, it can be difficult for opponent to deal with.
- Mega Minion: Most used for defending the opposite lane once the golem is dropped as the opponent will usually push while you are 8 elixir down(that is why golem is usually place when at elixir advantage).
- Archers: Probably the best support card atm. What makes these so good is that they do not die to zap, log, or arrows. This is very useful as the archers are what survive long enough to take advantage of the rage.
- Zap: If you do not run zap, you run the Log. And since inferno towers are a thing, zap is needed.
- Inferno tower: Used to have an elixir collector in this spot but that made the deck very dependent on the collector to build up elixir advantage. Inferno tower is what is used to stop most pushes, however with so many zap bait decks going around, sometimes I never play this card in the whole match. This can be changed for another building, but I personally think this is needed to stop other beatdown decks.
- Goblin Gang: This card is so strong it is crazy. I expect a nerf in the future but use it while its hot! Mainly used on defense until the rage drops and I know they have no zap/log in their hand. I try to keep this card hidden unless I absolutely need it to defend as it takes opponents by surprise when you drop the gang and they run into the rage.
Lumberjack Golem Deck Gameplan:
Start of the Match You wait and place either archers, mega minion, or minion. This is the time to build up elixir advantage and figure out which spells the opponent has.
After the Start Golem is placed in the back. The regular push is: Golem, then archers, then lumberjack. Have zap ready for inferno tower or for minion hoard/skeleton army.
The zap brings minion hoard low enough to be killed quickly by archers, zap rekts skelly army, and obliviously zapping inferno tower takes priority over all.
Something to note: although the golem death dmg does kill minion hoard and skelly army, you usually want it to survive long enough to explode on their tower.
This is why you want to kill the skelly army or hoard BEFORE the golem splits. Also, I only recommend zapping these two swarm cards as all other swarm cards can usually be taken out by archers+lumberjack.
Once the lumberjack dies and you KNOW that the opponents has no zap/log in hand, you drop the goblin gang. Once in the rage effect, the gang will reach the tower in less than a second.
If you know they have zap or log still, sending in the minions also work very well. Remember: Minions and goblin gang are what you want to send in once the rage pops.
Also, the golem needs to be alive through all of this, that is why you dont want him to split early on. If golem goes down, all your left with is a bunch of squishy troops and that is no good.
Big Weaknesses of this Lumberjack Golem Deck (if you see these, you will probably only draw or lose)
Tornado+any wizard/executioner If they have this combo, play for the draw. I hate this combo
PEKKA Very strong against golem as it takes him out super fast and can counter push.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Graveyard Deck
- Here is Best Executioner Deck
Thanks for reading this meta decks guide! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome Pls Tell me in comment box If i Missed somthing