Clash Royale Lava Inferno Dragon Deck 2019| Lava Inferno Dragon Deck Guide here I here told you about Best lava Inferno Dragon Deck flying troopsare use in it. Hi Guys Furious Trashbag7 here I have been playing Royale since its initial release and took a break during the Poison-Giant Meta (you can guess why). I am currently hovering around 3500 to 3600 trophies with a PB of 3786. I would also like to state the fact that I have dropped a total of $15 dollars on this game And Today I am Going To show You Lava Inferno Dragon Deck,This deck took me from 2700 to 3500 in a matter of 2 days with tournament standard cards (9/7/4/1). Let’s Take a Look on this Lava Inferno Dragon Deck
LAVA INFERNO ELECTRO DRAGON DECK GUIDE
- Lava Hound: Lava Hound is a great tank that makes your enemy over compensate for defense wise. I always see people dropping a Minion Horde plus Inferno Tower or any combination of cards. This card is also very easy to protect with other cards such as Minions or Arrows. Finally, this card synergies well with almost every other card in this Lava Inferno Dragon Deck.
- Miner: Miner is a win condition simply because of the chip damage he can get off. Miner will also double as a distraction to soak up damage from the enemy tower when your Lava Hound dies, AND allows for the skeletons to do massive doots to the tower. Miner also doubles… I mean triples as a crappy panic defense.
- Tombstone: Great card that counts most tanks (except for Golem) exceptionally well. Has great synergy with Miner and Lava Hound, because while Miner and Lava are absorbing damage, your little skeletons can kill off any ground counters; get doots off on tower.
- Minions: Originally this deck used Skarmy, but I switched to minions because they can survive zap and are untouched by log. So many times I would be using skarmy to counter a Miner, Hog, Giant, Graveyard, etc. and I would find myself being stopped by a zap. Minions also are a great way to spell bait your opponent.
- Inferno Dragon: Inferno Dragon is a great card here because, it melts all the bully cards down with ease. Inferno Dragon (at tournament standard) can survive a Lightning spell (at tournament standard) meaning that there really isn’t a easy and efficient way to stop this guy. And, by the time this guy has melted their push, you have enough elixir for a counter push. Thus, this guys doubles as a great counter pusher. Miner also will take blows (if placed correctly) meaning that this guy can melt the tower in a matter of seconds. Check Out This Guide How To Use Inferno Dragon
- Meta Minion: Great card offensively and defensively. Needless to say it is broken. Good synergy with the rest of the air themed troops. Spell proof essentially. High DPS. What is not broken about him?
- Log: Great AOE damage. Counters Princess, Skarmy, Goblins and overall does decent chip damage. This card should primary be used defensively rather than offensively (like in a Hog Log deck or a Royal GG deck). Log allows for your defenses to do more damage and knocks tanks back so that your Inferno Dragon can melt them before they even reach the tower. Also allows for cycling.
- Arrows: Primarily used to counter swarm troops like Minions, Skarmy, but most importantly Minion Horde. Arrows allows your Lava Hound and Miner be practically uncontested as the approach the opposing tower. Lava Inferno Dragon Deck
LAVA INFERNO DRAGON DECK
- Early Game: First thing is you want to figure out what kind of deck your opponent is playing. So either, drop Tombstone and start a push without lava hound to see what there reaction is OR, drop lava hound in the back corner of your territory and see how they defend it. Once you have a general Idea of what there deck is you should try to hold off on placing Lava Hound without substantial elixir build up (around 9 or 10). This is because Lava Hound severely impacts your ability to defend, even when all your drops are less then 3. Using Inferno Dragon in the beginning is a great way for you counter Early game pushes and allows you to have a non-Lava Hound counter push ready to go. Simply place Miner before Inferno crosses bridge and counter Skarmy/Minions with Arrows/log.
- Mid-Game: Start up pushes WITH Lava Hound. Place him in the back corners of your territory and let him fly forward. Once he reaches the bridge place Minions or Meta Minion behind Lava Hound so that you can counter the anti-air set up your opponent has. Next, once your Lava Hound is targeted by the Tower, place a Miner at the Tower and start getting chip damage off. Now your opponent has to deal with a Lava Hound and a Miner. Once they counter this push you will have most likely cycled back to Lava Hound. Rinse and Repeat. NEVER PUSH WITH A INFERNO DRAGON MID-GAME. Inferno Dragon Early and Mid game is exclusively a defensive card. If you use him you are throwing away a card that counters any bully cards your opponent has. By this point you should have either killed an opponents tower OR have it substantially low. Lava Inferno Dragon Deck
- End Game: Push even heavier (with Inferno Dragon if the circumstances are good) while defending anything your opponent has. Also, instead of placing Lava Hound in the back, place him ON the bridge. This makes your opponent panic defend and forget whatever push they had going on.
- Things that should be done throughout the game: Always make sure your Tombstone is staying up and that you are countering and swarm cards/Princess with Log. You want to try and cycle Log as much as you can so that your opponent plays more swarm cards that you can counter with arrows. Make sure that Inferno Dragon is being used more as a defensive card then offensive.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Inferno Dragon Deck
- Here is Best LAva Hound Deck
Thanks for reading this Lava Inferno Dragon Deck guide! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.