Clash Royale-Lava Hound Night Witch Deck | LavaLoon Night witch Deck
Hi Guys, Aaqib Javed back with another Lava Hound Night Witch Deck For Arena 10+ As you know Night Witch is single-target melee troop summoning flying units, you just can’t simply use her instead of the regular Witch in most of the time She could work with Lava Hound very well! Her Bats would support the Lava in the air meanwhile her melee attack could help take out Electro Wizard, Musketeer, Executioner etc so come an dtake a look at this Lava Hound Night Witch Deck guide
Lava Hound Night Witch Deck Card Role:
- Lavahound – This card is obviously your winning condition. Play him in the furthest corner to the right or left so that you can build a bigger push. Generally I wait until my opponent makes a move. Lava Hound itself is not intimidating but the Lava Pups are what are scary. If ignored, they can deal over 1900 damage to a tower but chances are they won’t dish this damage out
- Balloon – This card is your primary damage dealer. Just play it behind your lavahound.Alternatively, you can do mini pushes like balloon + megaminion/minions to pressure the opposite lane, just be careful.I like to place my balloon in the furthest square to the left or right so that it can potentially bypass buildings.Even if the balloon doesn’t get a shot, with the new death damage not only do you damage/kill troops but you also chip the tower
- Night Witch- This is a Most Overpowered Card In The Game Right Now. I initially thought she was rather underwhelming but the Bats behind the Lava Hound are intimidating.Behind a Lava Hound she will solo a Knight, Mini P.E.K.K.A etc. You won’t have a counter push to be worried about.On defense, she shines as a glass cannon, vs Hog and Royal Giant as well.
- Megaminion – A staple card in many competitive decks and the main reason why LH decks are so strong right now.There’s not much to explain. You can play him in a variety of defensive situations, as well as on offense to support your LH + balloon combo.He can take out minions, archers and musketeer (if she is targeting the LH or balloon), tombstones in the middle, etc.On defense, he does well against any mid and low HP units except swarms like skarmy. He also does well against giant and mirror LH decks if you distract the support.
- Elixir Collector: Defensive Support. I don’t have anything revolutionary to say about this card. Play it if it is in your starting hand, defend it with mega minion against miners, and once you build up 2 of these going into double elixir your opponent will be in a world of hurt.
- Minions – Add another air troop to make your opponent go mad. One of the original versions used musketeer.I honestly think minions are better. Use them in a similar fashion to MM and support your push and defend against mid or low HP troops. They do particularly well against skarmy and elite barbs as long as they are distracted.
- Arrows: The only reason for this card is that it is a Minion Horde, Skarmy, Princess, Goblin Gang killer but it can also be used in defense if needed Besides that, the only thing I have to say about this card is to never arrow princesses. Always save your arrows to stop a minion horde, which is very frustrating to deal with otherwise.
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang is a swarm card. It’s good at both offense and defense which is great for a 3 elixir card since it applies the simple rule of tanks and ranged troops. Due to Goblin’s fast moving speed, the enemy might not able to counter them with just a Zap.Goblin Gang can completely shut down the Goblin Barrel without being harmed at all. Also, again, Goblins don’t die to Zap so your opponent can’t use Zap to protect the Goblin Barrel completely.The Zap is not able to kill Goblins in the Goblin Gang
Lava Hound Night Witch Deck General Gameplay
The gernal gameplan of this Lava Hound Night Witch Deck is place Down Pump Once you hit 10 elixir and if you dont have pum or the usual Lava Hound at the corner of your base.
Once the Lava Hound reaches the bridge, deploy your Night Witch to have a good support. You may want to have the Night Witch at the back of your push.
I usually keep the Night Witch for defense and only counterpush with her rather than just smacking her behind the Lava Hound.
Support the Lava Hound with Minions or Mega Minion, try and avoid early Balloon plays unless you are sure the opponent has no Inferno Tower
If you’re facing a Graveyard, you can use the Goblin Gang to defend your tower.
If you’re up against another Lava Hound, you can use the Night Witch together with the Minions and you can add the Goblin Gang as well. Once finished, put your own Lava Hound in front of the push.
This deck is really solid in the current meta and Night Witch is a over powered card right now in the game
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Lumberjack Deck
- Here is Best Miner 3 Crowns Deck
Thanks for reading this Lava Hound Night Witch Deck Guide All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome