Clash Royale Lava Hound Heal Spell Deck For Arena 9+| Lava Heal Deck
Hi Guys, Hyp3rion.akki back with another Lava Hound Heal Spell Deck For Arena 9+ As You know Heal spell is New Card in the game this card does 176 heal at tournament standard that means With the Lava Hound If you drop Heal on the pups means that Zap is no longer effective against them, as they will just quickly Heal so come and take a look at this Lava Hound Heal Spell Deck guide
Lava Hound Heal Spell Deck Card Role:
- Lavahound – This card is obviously your winning condition. Play him in the furthest corner to the right or left so that you can build a bigger push. Generally I wait until my opponent makes a move. If it’s something like archers or megaminion behind the tower, or a building in the middle (like furnace or tombstone) I play LH and start a push.I play my LH in the same lane my opponent has played troops to prevent dual lane pressure and so that my balloon can kill troops with death damage even if it doesn’t make it to the tower
- Balloon – This card is your primary damage dealer. Just play it behind your lavahound.Alternatively, you can do mini pushes like balloon + megaminion/minions to pressure the opposite lane, just be careful.I like to place my balloon in the furthest square to the left or right so that it can potentially bypass buildings.Even if the balloon doesn’t get a shot, with the new death damage not only do you damage/kill troops but you also chip the tower
- Heal Spell: The Heal Spell serves as the exact opposite of Poison Spell and has the power to heal troops that have low Health and bring them back to full health. It costs 3 elixir If you Play Heal with Balloon, the classic Lava Hound + flying troops can also benefit much Heal. The Lava Hound’s is to absorb damage while other troops such as Minions and Mega Minions dish out the damage from the rear. With Heal, Lava Hound’s going to be even more difficult to kill
- Megaminion – A staple card in many competitive decks and the main reason why LH decks are so strong right now.There’s not much to explain. You can play him in a variety of defensive situations, as well as on offense to support your LH + balloon combo.He can take out minions, archers and musketeer (if she is targeting the LH or balloon), tombstones in the middle, etc.On defense, he does well against any mid and low HP units except swarms like skarmy. He also does well against giant and mirror LH decks if you distract the support.
- Elixir Collector: Defensive Support. I don’t have anything revolutionary to say about this card. Play it if it is in your starting hand, defend it with mega minion against miners, and once you build up 2 of these going into double elixir your opponent will be in a world of hurt.
- Minions – Add another air troop to make your opponent go mad. One of the original versions used musketeer.I honestly think minions are better. Use them in a similar fashion to MM and support your push and defend against mid or low HP troops. They do particularly well against skarmy and elite barbs as long as they are distracted.
- Arrows: The only reason for this card is that it is a Minion Horde, Skarmy, Princess, Goblin Gang killer but it can also be used in defense if needed Besides that, the only thing I have to say about this card is to never arrow princesses. Always save your arrows to stop a minion horde, which is very frustrating to deal with otherwise.
- Goblin Gang: Goblin Gang is a swarm card. It’s good at both offense and defense which is great for a 3 elixir card since it applies the simple rule of tanks and ranged troops. Due to Goblin’s fast moving speed, the enemy might not able to counter them with just a Zap.Goblin Gang can completely shut down the Goblin Barrel without being harmed at all. Also, again, Goblins don’t die to Zap so your opponent can’t use Zap to protect the Goblin Barrel completely.The Zap is not able to kill Goblins in the Goblin Gang
Balloon + Minions – Heal is not really recomended here because minions can be easily taken out by a Ice Golem + Zap spell. You should only use this combo when you know he’s going to use his Inferno Tower or Musketeer to counter your Balloon.
Lava + Balloon +Arrow+ Heal – this combo is best in this Lava Hound Heal Spell Deck . While The Lava is tank For Balloon and Arrow is Good Against Minions Horde and weakens, the Heal and Balloon can completely ruin your opponent’s plans.
This Lava Hound Heal Spell Deck is very Good Against Giant Decks, Lava Hound Deck, Golem Deck, Pekka Decks Because you have to Use the Elixir Collector carefully, because that’s the only building in this Deck + The Mega Minion.Minions and Goblin Gang can do a decent job In Defense
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best heal Deck
- Here is Best Lava Deck
That’s It For Today This is my Lava Hound Heal Spell Deck guide and i help You like it some of you that are looking for a new fun deck please try this deck