Clash royale – How to Use The Log Gameplay
How to USE The Log Gameplay The LOG Strategy “A spilt bottle of Rage turned an innocent tree trunk into ‘The Log’. Now, it seeks revenge by crushing anything in its path!”
What is The LOG
- It can be unlocked from Arena 6 (Builder’s Workshop)
- It is an arena damage Legendary Spell.
- This card costs 2 Elixir to cast.
- When cast, it rolls through the Arena, dealing damage to any troops in its path and disintegrating after rolling for 9.6 tiles.
- Small troops will be pushed back by The Log.
- It is very effective in swpa troops.
- As The Log is a cheap spell and it can 1 hit lots of troops, including Princess, it can be effectively used in lots of defensive situations.
- It can be used to replace the Arrows since it has a very similar radius and damage. Although it costs 1 less Elixir but it can’t target air troops.
- Place it right on the bridge to target the opponent’s Tower and deal some damage, If you want to finish it off.
- If placed at the edge of the bridge, It can damage Crown Towers though with reduced damage.
- An important note is that a well placed It can eliminate a Princess up to one level higher than it for a positive Elixir trade.
- It can be an alternative to Arrows, due to the very similar damage and radius.
- The main differences are that The Log costs one less Elixir while being unable to target air troops. As such, it might be advisable to bring other splash damage cards to deal with the likes of Minions and Minion Horde.
- It can also be an alternative to Zap, as both of them have the same Elixir cost. However, they have different effects when used.
Weakness: It will be useless if you opponent don’t use spawner decks or Princess. What’s more, it cannot target flying troops.
Advantage: A level 1 The Log can kill level 2 Princess and Skeleton Army.