Clash Royale-Hog Sparky Deck for Arena 7 to Arena 9
Hi guys BilllisCool here and I have used this same deck for months.I consider it to be better than classic Giant/Sparky decks because it is so much cheaper and most of time, more effective. (I usually win when I face Giant/Sparky.)It has brought me from 2900 into to the Legendary Arena, and now over 4000 trophies.
I only added the Ice Spirit and the Log once they came out. I’ve survived through many metas. The RG meta was the hardest, but apparently the Giant/Poison meta ending allowed me to finally reach this milestone. Let’s take a look on this Hog Sparky Dec more detailed Guide
- Sparky – One of 2 win conditions in the deck. Don’t believe the people that say it’s impossible to get Sparky to the tower. It’s best to get Sparky behind the Valkyrie, Hog, or both.
- Hog Rider – The second win condition. You can use the Hog to push the opposite lane or to beat away on the same lane similar to what a Giant would do. Hog Sparky Deck
- Valkyrie – The best choice to tank for your Sparky in most situations. She can take out many small troops and can pack a punch if she reaches the tower. A classic Hog/Valkyrie push will also completely take a tower in a few seconds if your opponent is low on elixir. Hog Sparky Deck
- Ice Spirit – The best place is right behind your Sparky. Your opponent will likely Zap and it won’t kill the Ice Spirit, unless your opponent’s zap is over leveled (or your Ice Spirit is under leveled). Then if the Ice Spirit hits minions, you can zap them. If it hits a Mini Pekka, your Sparky will charge up and kill it. For 1 elixir it can completely change a push. It’s also great on defense whenever you need it.
- Fire Spirits – Ideally, these are also great to have behind your Sparky, but they are easily zapped. It’s best to drop them off right after they zap. If they zap and drop a Minion Horde, their tower is done. If they hit all 4 Barbarians, one zap will finish them off, as long as the Barbs aren’t over leveled. They’re also great at shutting down almost every Miner push. I upgraded mine to level 11 to help out even more with Barbarians. Hog Sparky Deck
- Zap – Obviously an amazing spell when trying to keep a deck cheap. Always keep it on hand to zap Goblins or Minions to help your Sparky get off that extra shot.
- The Log – I got the Log not long after it was released and have used it ever since. After the buffs it’s worked even better. It’s nice to shut down the Princess because that extra damage she does to Sparky can be critical. It’s also great to kill small troops to allow your Sparky to hit the tower. To do this though, it’s best to know your opponents deck, so you know if you should do it preemptively. Cycling the Log and Zap can also help you avoid draws if the tower has a few hundred HP left. Another great use that I don’t see often is hitting the Miner and Goblins. Hog Sparky Deck
- Cannon – The only defense. It’s useful against Hogs and it’s necessary against tanks. Not because it’s strong, but because it can distract them long enough for your Sparky to get 2 blasts in.
The worst starting hand you can get is spells, spirits, and cannon. I will usually just cycle the spirits and hope they drop a Hog so I can use the Cannon. I also do a quick Hog/Spirit push if it’s available. If possible, I always play Sparky or Valkyrie first. Hog Sparky Deck
The best push you can get is Valkyrie at the front, then Hog, then Sparky, then spirits, and then spells for support. If you can get all of that down successfully, the tower will be done or you’ll at least do a ton of damage. Hog Sparky Deck
Now, assuming you have a decent starting hand and your opponent isn’t awful, let’s get to some real strategy.
- Sparky can shoot your opponents defense to allow your Hog to reach the tower.
- Try not to drop 2 Sparkys next to each other. It just makes your opponent’s Zap even more valuable. The best way to overwhelm your opponent is to drop another Sparky in back and build up another push while they’re still dealing with your first one.
- If you’re about to lose and it seems like there’s nothing you can do, drop Sparky at the bridge in the opposite lane from where you’ve been attacking. If you’re lucky your opponent won’t expect it and you can possibly take a tower. I’ve done this a few times and is what made me fall in love with Sparky.
- If you’re finding your opponent’s defense too hard to break, it’s very easy to draw with this deck. Just keep playing defensive Sparkys and Valkyries and don’t put too much elixir into an offensive push.
- If you play Sparky first and they drop a Hog/Giant/etc. in the opposite lane, a well placed Cannon can bring them close enough for your Sparky to shoot them from the opposite lane.
That’s all I’ve got. Feel free to ask me about how I handle certain decks because I’ve faced them all at this point.