Clash Royale Hog Executioner Tornado Deck 12 wins Grand Challenge
Hi Guys Md Aaqib here back with another Hog Executioner Tornado Deck which is working well in Arena 10 I feels like Executioner is a very good Epic card. He’s kind of like a Wizard and Bowler combined into 1,This Deck will help you to Complete yout Tornado+Executioner Combo Quests Task
,I won 2 12 wins Grand Challenge(12-1, 12-1, 12-2) this aslo great in Ladder This deck is not mine, it was suggested by a clanmate who copied it from the global leaderboards, it’s a fairly popular deck and shows up on TV royale quite often.I strongly suggest trying this Lava Hound Balloon Deck out – It’s fun to play, easy to use and one of your best bets to get a high number of wins on challenge mode, whether it’s classic or grand so come and takea look at this Hog Executioner Tornado Deck guide
- Hog Rider: This card is your key to victory, he’s very fast and does a lot of damage, you only want to get play him when counter pushing but it can be fine playing him at the start alone (don’t over commit to the push at the start or there’s a high chance you’ll get punished) You can use the hog to draw counters early, or send him in when the timing is right to take down the tower.
- Tornado: It is an area damage spell with a wide radius and moderate damage.The spell can be effectively used with the Executioner.On DefenceThis spell seriously counters Miner. If your opponent plays the Miner l, use your Tornado to force him to activate the King’s Tower If you know how to use it, and can use it right, you’ll be able to completely throw your opponent off guard but you have to learn because It’s a tough spell to master, so take the time to learn how to use it. Don’t play it just to play it; wait for the right moment to drop the Tornado. *Take a look at this Winds Of Change, Synergism with the Tornado Guide
- Executioner – This is my new favorite card Right now, you can say the Executioner is basically a combination of Wizard and Bowler . I use Executioner on defense against Skarmy,Minions Horde If my Zap is out of rotaion Another thing Whwnever he throws his axe the first time, the unit gets stunned for a while he very good against lava hound when lava hound dies and he throw his axe the pups will all get stunned while their clumped together and the Executioner can hit them all in one throw
- Ice Wizard: This is your air and ground support for your deck. Paired with the Executioner, it destroys 3 Musketeer and it is very versatile in almost all defensive situations due to its low 3 elixir cost, in conjunction with its 35% slowing capability. It can also be used offensively once you pair it with the Hog Rider as it slows the enemy Arena Tower, allowing for more hits from your Hog. In this Meta, the Ice Wizard can take out Skeleton Army and Goblin Barrels Minions Horde with the help of arena tower
- Ice Golem: After getting nerf its Still perfect cheap tank for Hog as well as the best troop for kiting in the game, you are seeing Ice Golem in every deck nowadays. Even after the nerf, It can still killa full Skeleton Army and Minion Horde health bring down to 2 shots from the arena tower. Normally I will place him in front of the Executioner tanking for the Hogs for a devastating push that is extremely hard to counter and a lot of times gets me a tower if i set it up right,Its is also great on defense
- Ice Spirit: This card is used countless ways in this deck. First, using it as a guard for your Hogs. If you see the miner is coming your side of arena, Freez the miner and Arena tower will takecare of it. Second, the hog push. Using both thumbs/fingers drag the ice spirit in front near the bridge, then casually grab your hog and release both at the same time. When done correctly, the ice spirit trails the hog and will also assist in ignoring any buildings and hopefully freezing minions/goblins along the way.
- Zap: It gets Huge Nerf in recent balance Change but Extremely versatile spell, a must have when using elite Hog as it wipes out skarmy for a positive elixir trade. I won’t go too into detail about this one because it’s pretty self explanatory
- Goblins: It can be Used defensively and as well offensively, The huge fact After the recent nerf Equal Level Zap Spell Can not Kill Goblins thats why i Am using this card This card can Take Giant,Golem,Hogs In few second on offence sometimes I send this right after I send in my hog rider, this is increase my damage output and maybe bait a zap/arrows. Play this card in middle of base so Opponent troops are lured to the middle and get hit by both towers or take the long route to your tower.
- Hog+Zap-Ice Golem: In This Push You have to play Your Hog+Ice Golem And Ready with Zap For Skarmy Goblins and other Zapable card
- Ice Golem+Executioner+Ice Spirit: A simple and Executioner push that I occasionally use as a starting push If My Hogs is out of rotation
- Hog+Ice Sprit: Another cheap push but this time make sure You have Pig with Ice Spirit
- Executioner+Ice Wizard+Hogs This is the main pushes of this deck deck, I will usually defend with the Executioner then drop a Ice Wizard and Then Hogs If Needed Ice Spirit and zap ready in my hand
- Hog/Rocket/Skeleton Army: Executioner will be the main troop in this situation. Use the Tornado to Pull His Hogs Combo in the center and dorp goblins to take care of It
- Lava Hound Decks: No need To care Executioner will be Very Good Against any type of lava hound Deck Ice Wizard will to slow down the Hound as the Executioner does work with Tornado. Add a Ice Spirit for Freeze.
- Zap Bait Decks: Use your Zap for the Goblin Barrel, Ice Golem for the Minion Horde, for the Princess,= and Miner we have goblins for the Skeleton Army We have Executioner avilable. This deck counters it incredibly well.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Executioner Deck
- Here is Best yarn Deck
I strongly suggest trying this Hog Executioner Tornado Deck – It’s fun to play, easy to use All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.