Clash Royale-Hog Cycle Deck Zap Bait Deck Arena 7 to Arena 9
Hi. My name is serperiorruler, and Today I am Going To Show you Hog Cycle Deck Arena 7 all of my cards in this deck are at tournament level. This Hog Cycle Deck got me from 3.1k to 3.5k with very few losses. This is also my very first deck guide, Let’s Take a Look on this Hog Cycle Deck Arena 7
- Hog: Your primary win condition obviously. Not much to say about this. It’s a simple, easy to use card.If opponent Plays Pump in Starting then Push With Goblins take some dam
- Ice spirit: The borderline OP card. You’ll always want to use hog rider and this card together whenever possible. However, don’t be afraid to use this card on defense or to cycle if necessary. I recommended you to read this guide for more detail click here
- Goblins/skeletons: Let me just say this right away: I still think the skeletons are really good. The reason I use goblins over them isn’t because of their higher dps, but because my opponents are more likely to zap them. Skeletons are better for brief distractions and cycling, if you’re more concerned about that aspect of this deck.
- Ice golem: An incredible card. I’m surprised to hear some people saying that it sucks. Ice golem fits better in lighter decks like this one, so maybe that’s why. On defense, he’s used to push back certain units (which can be tricky to do), distract/kite them, or, of course, slow them down. If you’re unable to do an ice spirit+hog rider push, this is the next best thing. Drop an ice golem at the bridge, and a hog behind him immediately after.
EDIT: if you’re unable to use ice golem for any reason, knight makes for a great replacement.
- Inferno tower/tesla(?): Given that goison is going to fade out of the meta soon, inferno tower might not be needed anymore. However, it is still a must have in any zap bait deck. Many people believe that lavahound and miner will become the new meta. Tesla is an effective defense against both of those types of decks. I’ll give it a try myself once I’m sure I won’t face many giants on the ladder anymore. However, it’ll make zap-baiting a lot more difficult.Hog Cycle Deck Arena 7
- Skeleton army: Yep. As soon as this card got buffed, I tried it right away. It’s much more useful now. No more easy negative elixir trades. When you’re defending a large push, use inferno tower and these lil guys. Make sure you separate both of them as far as possible from each other while still making sure they can both properly defend against the push. This is so your opponent won’t be able to zap both the tower AND your skarmy. Make your opponent choose. YOUR side of the map, YOUR rules. Skarmy+hog rider is a third push you can use if your opponent already used his zap (even better if you add an ice spirit, anyway).
- log/zap/arrows (I’m currently using the log, but arrows might actually be the superior spell when the new meta settles in)
All of these cards will be useful to counter the anticipated lavahound, miner, and hog cycle meta. They’re similar, but have a few strengths/weaknesses to differentiate themselves from each other, so choose one that you think will suit you the most. Hog Cycle Deck Arena 7
- Fireball/lightning/poison (I’m currently using fireball, but if you’re comfortable with lightning, definitely use it!)
All 3 of these spells are very strong and can all suit this deck equally well. I’m currently using fireball mostly because of the poison nerf. Due to the removal of its slowing ability, timing poison to get the most value out of it is a lot more difficult on defense, which is crucial to this Hog Cycle Deck Arena 7 .
It still works very well combined with hog+ice spirit on offense, however. Fireball’s burst damage is more useful on defense, since it can wipe out many enemies in one hit, and/or leave them severely crippled. Lightning can do very well on both offense and defense, at the cost of only hitting up to 3 targets and costing 2 more elixir. Hog Cycle Deck Arena 7
Use it to destroy your opponents buildings/defending troops on offense, or to wipe out support behind any tank on defense. Despite its high cost, its really easy to make positive trades with lightning (assuming you know when/how to use it). EDIT: lightning also works well as a secondary win condition. Hog Cycle Deck
Addtional note: be careful which two spells you use in this deck. Consider their synergy with each other and make sure you don’t have to use them for the exact same thing in battle.