Clash Royale- Graveyard Golem Deck Push to Legendary Arena
Hello Guys What’s up today I am going to share my Graveyard Golem Deck and the reason why I want to make this guide is because I see a lot of people not knowing how to use the graveyard, I bought it from the shop and fell down to 2880 from 3000 real quick because I was still learning how to use the Graveyard for my best advantage, and here is my quick guide. First of all, the deck:
- Mega Minion – One of the best defensive cards in the game right now. High DPS and fine attack speed. Never attack with him, just counterattack. You can pair him with the graveyard for the skeletons to tank the tower and the MM to deal crazy ammounts of damage to the enemy tower.
- Ice Wizard Simply, the best defensive troop in the game. The slow he puts on the enemy troops is incredibly helpful especially when combined with the strength of the Mega Minion. Possible substitues – Ice Spirit, Ice Golem.
- Fire Spirits Such a versitile card. Can be used for offence and defense, but mostly defense. Use it to take out Minion Horde, Minions, Skarmy, Barbars, Princess etc.
- Zap Imo, best spell in the game. Use it to reset Sparky, Inferno Tower, take out Skarmy, Minion horde etc. And if the enemy tower is low on HP, easily use 1-2 zaps to finish it off.
- Goblins Use them to pull troops like Mini Pekka, Prince etc. I prefer them over the spear goblins for the higher HP and DPS. Can be paired with the Ice Wiz for good defence.
- Inferno Tower We all know what it does. Use it for Giants, Hogs, Lava Hounds, Royal Giants etc.
- Golem I almost never use him before double elixir time except if the enemy is playing a slow deck (above 4.0 avg elixir cost deck). He is not always the win condition of the deck, have that in mind. I’ve won games without even using him.
- Graveyard Main win condition of the deck. High risk – high reward card for it’s 5 elixir value. Most of the time you would want to pair it with the Golem, for the golem to tank the tower and the skellies to do their work.
Example 1 You have the typical Lava Hound deck. He’s putting Lava Hound in the corner, you don’t have the Inferno Tower in your hand, don’t panic, you can use the Mega Minion and Ice Wizard to take it out easily, If he pairs the LH with a MM or a Baby Drag and etc. Use Goblins or Fire Spirits to pull them away from the Lava Hound, after that cycle you should already have the Inferno Tower to deal with it. After successfully defending the tower your Ice Wiz or MM should be alive and well, prepare for counterattacking, use the graveyard to tank for the Ice Wiz or MM to deal a devastating ammounts of dmg. After Double Elixir you can use the Golem to finish him off. Graveyard Golem Deck
Example 2 You have a really bad hand something like Ice wiz, Golem, Fire Spirits and Zap, and your enemy isn’t putting anything on the arena. Don’t be afraid to put the Ice Wizard or Inferno tower a little early, if he leaves the Ice Wizard just use the Graveyard to deal dmg to his tower. Also, almost never start with Golem except if you’re 100% sure you can defend against anything he puts.
Example 3 He’s playing the Zap bait deck. He’s using Goblin Barrel, Miner, Skarmy, Minion Horde, Princess and some other random cards. You can use the Zap for the Goblin Barrel, Goblins for the miner, Fire Spirits for the Minion Horde or Princess, MM for the Minion Horde or Princess and Ice Wizard for whatever you want, he’s just that good. The key to win versus these types of decks is to counterattack, never attack first. At double Elixir time use Golem after defending his attacks and he’s low on elixir. Graveyard Golem Deck
Example 4 Enemy is using Hog Rider and Royal Giant. Really annoying deck to deal with but you can no problem. Use the Inferno Tower for the Royal GG and Ice Wizard + goblins or MM for the hog rider. If he has Princess in his deck you can use the almost everything to counter her, she’s not scary.
Overall tips Try to never stay on 10 elixir, and be careful with how you spend your Elixir, it’s never good to be on 0 with this deck. Take your time and don’t rush things. You can beat someone with only 1 push or with 5 or more pushes. Be patient. Graveyard Golem Deck
If you want any more tips or card substitutes, feel free to ask me in the comments. I hope you liked my Graveyard Golem Deck guide and good luck! 🙂 Shared By hawktitts