Clash Royale- Goblin Gang Guide | Basic Tips, Stats and Information
Hi guys Aaqib Javed Back with Another Guide and This time I am going to talk about Goblin Gang Which is going to be added on 24/2/2017 inside the clash royale Goblin Gang! This gang consists of 6 Goblins: 3 Goblins with knives and 3 Goblin with Spears; 3 melee Goblins and 3 ranged Goblins but with 25% discounted in the elixir cost. That means The Goblin Gang is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9),It spawns 6 single-target troops, 3 ranged and 3 melee (Spear Goblins and Goblins, respectively) So come take a look at this Goblin Gang Guide guide
“Spawns six Goblins – three with knives, three with spears – at a discounted Elixir cost. It’s like a Goblin Value Pack!”
Goblin Gang Guide Stats
- The Goblin Gang is unlocked from the Jungle Arena
- It spawns 6 single-target troops, 3 ranged and 3 melee (Spear Goblins and Goblins, respectively).
- A Goblin Gang card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- This card’s level is exactly the same level as the Goblins that spawned.
- The deployment is always 3 Goblins in the front and 3 Spear Goblins behind as you can see below in Gif File
|Cost||Deploy Time||Goblin Count||Spear Goblin Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|Level||Goblin Level||Spear Goblin Level|
Goblin Gang Guide Strategy:
Goblin Gang is a swarm card. It’s good at both offense and defense which is great for a 3 elixir card since it applies the simple rule of tanks and ranged troops. Due to Goblin’s fast moving speed, the enemy might not able to counter them with just a Zap.
Spawning Goblins and Spear Goblins together would cost 4 Elixir, which is 1 Elixir more expensive than deploying them as one card. Using the Goblin Gang not only saves on Elixir, but also saves a card slot – the player can use another card.
However, using both Goblins and Spear Goblins as two cards in the same deck has the advantage of being able to be deployed separately, such that they cannot be countered all at once.
It’s not advised to deploy the Goblin Gang on one lane, since The Log can take the Goblins and Spear Goblins with ease, causing Elixir advantage.
However, the Goblin Gang can be used as a The Log-bait or Arrows-bait card, considering it’s not wise to ignore the Goblin Gang, as they deal heavy damage to Crown Towers.They can also be split behind your King’s Tower to attack both sides.Zapping the Goblin Gang will kill the Spear Goblins, leaving three Goblins to take out.
An Electro Wizard or Valkyrie can make short work of this card and will keep plenty of health for a counter push.
Do not ever ignore this card; like the Skeleton Army, it will do massive damage to a Crown Tower.
This card can provide a decent distraction for enemy high damage single-targeting troops like P.E.K.K.A. or Prince, giving time for you to finish these troops off. However, they are vulnerable to splash damage, and the enemy would likely support the tank with splash troops.
The Goblin Gang can be used to surround and destroy non-360 degree splash units as they won’t be able to kill all the spawned Goblins at once.
Combining the Ice Spirit with the Goblin Gang is a good combo as the Ice Spirit tanks 2 hits and can freeze the tower for 1.5 seconds, allowing the Goblins and Spear Goblins to deal even more damage, only for 4 Elixir.
- Both Goblin Gang and Skeleton Army cost the same Elixir but the Skeleton Army can potentally deal more damage. The Skeleton Army offers 1005 DPS while the Goblin Gang offers only 402 DPS (but it takes take times for every Skeleton gets locked on the target).
- The Zap is not able to kill Goblins in the Goblin Gang, making it a great card when couple with Miner
- The Hog still can land at least 1 hit at the Tower when being attacked by the Gang. However, Goblin Gang is more reliable at dealing with Hog since it can’t be completely killed by Zap.
- Goblin Gang can completely shut down the Goblin Barrel without being harmed at all. Also, again, Goblins don’t die to Zap so your opponent can’t use Zap to protect the Goblin Barrel completely.
- The Log, Tornado and Arrows are able to kill the whole Gang.
- Great at dealing with Graveyard. The Gang also doesn’t die to the Poison instantly.
- It shuts down the Battle Ram, Barbarians, Sparky, Elite Barbarians, Valkyrie, Minion Horde, Baby Dragon, Executioner (surround it)… completely for a positive Elixir trade.
Thanks For Reading This Goblin Gang Guide And Also Thanks To Yarn For Sharing this usefull Infromation For more details, you can watch his video at here: