Clash Royale – Giant Night Witch Deck Arena 9+ | Giant Baby NW Deck
Hey guys,Hyp3rion.akki here and today, I’m gonna show you a Giant Night Witch Deck.This is my personal favourite deck Till now, and It has currently pushed me to 4100 trophies. Firstly, this deck does contain a fair few legendaries I have some good replacements for them so come and take a look at this Giant Night Witch Deck guide
Giant Night Witch Deck Card Roles:
- Giant: The main card in your deck. Deals high damage to towers and can tank a LOT for the rest of your troops. have a lot of health and does decent damage. You can invest elixir with him to build up a push in the back or you can throw him in front of a successful defence.
- Night Witch: Night Witch is a great card with good DPS and It can not dies with Fireball + Zap Combo and Her spawn speed lets them build up in hordes! Also, when she dies she produces an additional threat in the bats.Giant+Night Witch pushes really gets punished to your opponent and he has no way to answer your push or to defend at a huge elixir disadvantage.
- Executioner: He will be your main support for your Giant. He will take care of low HP troops such as the Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, and even Barbarians.It also has 280 damage to the tower per throw and counters the Night Witch. He also doesn’t die to Lightning. It is a great support in general and destroys any swarms that are coming your way.
- The Log – It is good to clear out swarms and get positive trades, building up your Elixir advantages etc. It’s a pretty self explanatory card. However, it’s best to level her up as I often come across the level 4 or 5 Princess from time to time That being said, you do have the Knight to answer her,
- Mega Minion:This is my favourite card inside the gameWhen dropped behind a Giant, the Mega Minion+ Night Witch can handle nearly anything your opponent uses Such as Minions or Minions horde. Mega Minion is very strong against Giant / Bowler decks as the Bowler cannot attack air and also mega Minion is a good night witch counter
- Lightning: Lightning is what you want to use to get through your opponent’s defence. It destroys all the defences and glass cannons that might try to ruin your day.The lightning spell can be used to finish off your opponent However it is extremely helpful in taking out troops or buildings nearby that have high hit points.The lightning spell is very effective on Three Muskeeters,
- Goblin Gang: It is a very good card If you used it properly it has the purpose of baiting out your opponent’s spells, while punishing them if they do not have their spells in hand. Night Witch Bats is best used in defense Goblin Gang can completely shut down the Goblin Barrel without being harmed at all. Also, again, Goblins don’t die to Zap so your opponent can’t use Zap to protect the Goblin Barrel completely.The Zap is not able to kill Goblins in the Goblin Gang
- Skeletons: Skeletons are one of the most versatile cards in game. This card makes your deck more dynamic and they have one of the best cost to damage ratios. Cycle card, great at kiting units. Skeles can counter a Baby Dragon if you split them early.You can deal with Witch and Wizard by placing Skeletons right on top of them. When your Skeletons surround them, they just can attack 1 Skeleton at a time.
Giant Night Witch Deck General Gameplan:
The gameplan is very simple as i said above This is my personal favourite Giant Night Witch Deck ,Now, the giant, a current underrated tank in this cycle meta.
This card should always be placed at the back, or in a tank and splank, with one of the supporting card. Furthermore, the Night Witch & Executioner are fantastic at supporting and defence.
As a combo, I believe they can shut down the majority of pushes.The Log serve their obvious purpose, although the log COULD be replaced with arrows.
The doots are useful for Cycling and luring cards, and the Goblin Gang can cycle too, also being able to shut down cards like Knight Pushes & Hogs
Obviously, the night witch can serve along with fantastic melee defence and supporting pushes.
In the mid game you should know what cards your opponent defends with and what deck he is playing. Try to get a bit more aggressive and sacrifice a bit of health to do a good push.
Keep up the exchange of attacking and defending with your opponent. Try not use Lightning and overcommit unless you know it will take a tower.
Giant Executioner Deck Offensive Combos:
- Giant+Executioner Combo
- Giant+ Night Witch + Lighting Combo
- Night Witch + Mega Minion Combo
- Lone Executioner can do thousand of damage if your opponenet dosen’t counter him
- Flawless Defence: Mega Minion & Exec combo prove very deadly.
- Busty Attacks: Beatdown any towers, as they power through most cards.
- Cycle Decks: If you get outcycled you may face being controlled. Stay in cycle and MAKE POSITIVE TRADES!
- Graveyard: The Goblin Gang and Exxecutioner is key to defending this, along with Night Witch and doots defeating supporting cards.
I strongly suggest trying this Giant Night Witch Deck – It’s fun to play, easy to use All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.