Clash Royale-Giant Valkyrie Deck For Arena 3+ You Will Always Win
Hey guys, today I am going to show you an outstanding and easy to use Giant Valkyrie Deck which is rocking in Arena 3 at the moment as well as its working very well in Giant arena 5 deck I was stuck in Arena 4 for a while and Giant Valkyrie push deck became my life saver Giant arena 5 deck
- Being stuck in the Pekka’s playhouse is really disappointed. If you constantly being paired against level 8s with level 3-4 epics, level 9 commons, level 5-7 rares, sometimes ice wizard and/or lava hound, etc. Then, you should try out this push deck. With the combo Giant, Valkyrie, and Musketeer Giant arena 5 deck
- This deck can lead your opponent to death. Moreover, it can bring you 300 trophies and help you move to Spell Valley within a few hours. Giant arena 5 deck
Giant arena 5 deck Push strategy
Giant is The main tank in this deck. You would like to place it in front of the ranged troops and behind the AoE clear (like Valkyrie). Mine is at level 5, but above 3 is acceptable. You can replace Giant with Giant Skeleton or Pekka.
As you know, a good push is made from 3 components: aoe clear, tank, and ranged troop. The basic version is Valkyrie + Giant + Musketeer. However, in some different types of deck in Pekka’s playhouse, you may consider these different sets of pushes as below.
- Spawner: Valkyrie + Giant + Spear Goblins and/or Fireball backup
- Hog + Freeze: Giant + Musketeer + Arrows backup
- Push decks: Valkyrie + Giant + Fireball and/or Arrows backup
Giant arena 5 deck Counter strategy
If you use this deck as a simple counter, there’re a few rules.
1. Minion Horde is a must-have card to stop the push. Whenever you have a chance (not attacking or building elixir), filter for horde. Horde counters almost every push except one from a wizard. Remember that wizards destroy Minion Horde and wizards only appear after you break 1250 trophies.
2. Whatever you do, kill witches first. They completely shut down most counters but Minion Horde. You would like to use Musketeers, Valkyries, and Fireballs to deal with witches.
3. Be free to use Fireball. If you have to deal with the push from Barbs + Valkyrie or something along those lines, use Fireball to shut down their pushes. You may loose 100-200 damage, but it’s still a 4 for 9 trade!
4. Giant is the super hero to counter the pushes. He is strong. Use him to kill troops before they target your tower. Do not use it too often, when there’s 10 seconds left, you may close out the game with this card.
Tips: the best time to drop Giant: when you have a full elixir bar. Giant combo just works well when Giant goes with a support unit. Giant arena 5 deck