Clash Royale- Golem Furnace Deck Push to legendary Arena
The main focus of this Golem deck is to control your opponent with a barrage of hefty troops and punish them when they make a mistake. Play this deck patiently and you will have a guaranteed win and i actually wanted to throw the golem there because I honestly feel like the golem is gonna be pretty strong after the most recent balancing changes This deck I working very well in Tournaments.They buff the Golem deck
Golem: The main pusher of this deck the rocky tank can push through all enemy defenses (except maybe inferno towers). Utilize this troops slow speed to your advantage and plan your attack. His best supports are the Furnace and the Tombstone which help take out pesky Minion Hoards and Barbarians as well as the occasional Inferno Tower. Only use this card during the x2 Elixir time otherwise you it will be very risky. Golem deck
Bomber: The Bomber almost as versatile as the Spear Goblins. This troop helps push back annoying spawner decks and deals heavy damage on troops like the Musketeer and Wizard. Offensively you’ll want to place him behind the Golem to help rid of swarms such as Barbarians, Goblins… Golem deck
Tombstone: The most underutilized spawner in Clash Royale. The Tombstone can be helpful in a variety of situations. First priority is support for the Golem. Skeletons help take out Mini P.E.K.K.A and Inferno Towers that can inflict heavy damage among your Golem Golem deck
Barbarians: A very strong card that counters tons of cards. Musketeers, Giant, Royal Giant, Hog Rider, and if played correctly even Sparky. Golem deck
Furnace: The Furnace, second most underutilized Spawner in the Clash Royale, the Furnace helps support your Golem by dealing heavy consistent damage on Minion Hordes and Barbarians. This building is used mainly on offense but can be reworked to defense in case of an emergency. Golem deck
Spear Goblin: Very versatile troop that can be utilized in a variety of situations. Goblins are mainly a support troop that help the Golem from receiving to much damage. Golem deck
Elixir Collector: Just elixir, self-explanatory just try to get at least one down before a big push.
Barbarians: Moving on from buildings and such we have Golem deck
Inferno Tower: In recent news, the Giant and P.E.K.K.A have grown in popularity, same goes for the legendaries Lava Hound and Sparky. The Inferno Tower inflicts monstrous amounts of damage on these heavy troops. Golem deck
- Hog+Freeze: Because of the sheer amount of building the hog will be way to distracted to even touch the tower. Golem deck
- Balloon+Freeze: The Tombstone will distract the Balloon long enough so that the Inferno Tower as well as other troops can chip away at it. Golem deck
- Sparky+Wizard: Easy, Tombstone skeletons distract Sparky while Inferno Towers incinerates Sparky.
- Giant: Inferno Tower rips him up.
- P.E.K.K.A+Rage: Hopefully, the Skeletons will have the P.E.K.K.A distracted long enough so that the Inferno Tower can obliterate him.
- Other Spawners: Utilize the many splash damage troops in your arsenal to try and push against Spawners. Plus if the Golem can be put down his death damage can be enough to put down most Spawner troops.
- Other Golems: Simple, Golem’s slow speed allows it to be taken down by the Inferno Tower in a matter of seconds.