Clash Royale Flying Machine Draft Challenge 12 Wins Guide
Hey guys! The new special Flying Machine Draft Challenge event, is going to Start Its Flying Machine Draft Challenge time again! This is currently one of my favourite events and here I will tell you how to get 12 wins in these draft challenges
This is Draft Challenge and you have to Pick 4 cards for you and receive 4 cards from the opponent.One player has a chance to draft Flying Machine.The first entry is free. The next ones cost 100 Gems each and There ere are several factors you need to keep in mind
The synergy of your cards, as well as your opponents; and also what you/your opponent can counter and what you can’t so come and take a look at this Flying Machine Draft Challenge guide
Here are the one-time Flying Machine Draft Challenge rewards you’ll get together with your guaranteed prizes from your wins.
- 2 Wins – x2500 Gold
- 5 Wins – x5000 Gold
- 8 Wins – x10 Flying Machine
- 10 Wins – x15000 Gold
- 12 Wins – x100 Flying Machine
Flying Machine Draft Challenge General Draft Tips:
I’ve seen a few folks complaining that Draft Challenge is too hard, or unfair, so I thought I’d share a few tips that have helped me get to 12 wins before. Hopefully it will help out others.
- Take your time picking – This would be my single biggest tip. You get a fair bit of time to think about choices. Especially with your last few don’t rush. Consider how well rounded your first 4 choices are, and what your opponent might have.
- Look for air defense and anti-tanks – Hound decks can be unstoppable if you have no air defense. A Golem or Pekka can be pretty hard to stop too if you don’t have a good counter. If you have a choice I always go for the counters rather than the offensive cards, because I think it is an easier way to play an unfamiliar deck.
- Steal your kryptonite – If there is one card you are really bad at defending, take it. Chances are you can even get by without playing it if you have to, and its better to not psych yourself out by putting it in your opponents hand and knowing its out there Double Elixir Draft Challenge Guide.
- Prioritize cheap cards – Perhaps it is confirmation bias, but I seem to have my opponent dump a lot of expensive cards on me much of the time. For the cards I can control I try and pick cheap, so that I’ll have either a well rounded, or fast deck.
- Try to strike first – In the first few seconds your opponent will be most off guard trying to size up what they’ve received. If you did a good job sticking them with poor synergies, they might even be Elixir deadlocked. A quick attack may score you some big damage, even if that isn’t your usual style.
- Mind hard counters – If you have zap, take cards that it hard counters (Sparky, Inferno Dragon). If you have a tank, take the inferno tower. If you gave your opponent Sparky or ID, take the zap. By looking at the cards you have already taken and looking at the cards you’ve given your opponent, you can build your deck to be much stronger.
- The unique strength of Zap – You never know what they might have in terms of swarms, Sparky, and ID. Zap is very often the more versatile choice compared to almost any other option it will be paired with.
Shared by EBongo
Interactions Of The Flying Machine That Might Help You
- 5 tower hits
- 1 Executioner axe. When the second axe hits him for the second time, the machine is dead.
- 1 Mega Minion Hit (2 when one level higher)
- 6 minion hits (survives one minion horde wave and two three minions waves)
- 10 Spear goblin spears
- 3 Princess shots
- 7 Bat hits
- 5 archer hits (2 waves, becomes 3 when one level higher)
- 2 Musketeer hits (The three musketeers will one-shot him, execpt the flying machine is one level higher)
- 2 Wizard hits
- 5 Dart Goblin hits
- Survives 3 electro wizard hits. EW Zap + 2 hits will kill the machine.
- 3 fire spirits. And that is an important interaction. After three spirits, it only has 3 HP left. When it is one level lower, the spirits will kill him.
- 7 Ice Wizard hits
- 3 Baby Dragon hits (becomes 4 when one level higher)
- 3 Tesla hits
- 69 Logs (the logs could hurt his feet)
- One-shots bats, spear goblins, skeletons, guards (without shield),
- Two-shots archers, goblins, guard shields, princess, firespirits, icespirit, archers, dart goblin, a single minion
- Needs five shots to kill a Mega Minion
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Bandit Deck
- Check Out here more 20 wins Crown Championship Challenge Decks
- Here is Best Electro Wizard Deck
Shared by JoachimCC
Thanks for reading this really good Flying Machine Draft Challenge guide,if you’re having issues with the deck, I’m open to talking to you down in the comments