Clash Royale Bowler Graveyard Deck | Graveyard Control Deck Arena 9+
Hello I’m coltonw83, some of you may already know me from my AMA.I was the 2nd place finisher at King’s Cup and I also qualified for the arena battles that Clash Royale will be airing in December. Today I would like to teach you guys how to use my favorite Bowler Graveyard Deck! I used this deck to reach 4732 trophies (12,8.25,5,2) and I’ve used it to win many 12 win chests in grand challenges. This Bowler Graveyard Deck guide will be released at the same time as my youtube video on the same deck,You Can Watch the Video At the end of this Post let’s take a look on this Bowler Graveyard Deck guide without wasting any time
Bowler Graveyard Deck Card Role:
- Bowler : (like almost all the troops in this deck) serves as a key defensive tool and is also deadly when unchecked on offense.The main uses of bowler will be to start it from the back behind your weaker hp tower or to be used as a reaction counter to a hog, barbs, or any troop is obviously weak to bowler. It’s best to start with low elixir troops at the beginning of the match so bowler should only be played without prior knowledge of the opponents deck when absolutely necessary. In ground match ups (90% of games) when you’re both at 10 elixir and you can start the Bowler in the back, this troop is deadly. Paired with the inferno or an ice golem+mega minion he can counter almost any push. Also, if you opponent tries to get smart and push the opposite lane you can merely defend that push and then deploy a graveyard with the bowler to punish your opponent and likely take his tower on the bowler side.
- Graveyard: is your win condition. Graveyard should be used only when you have other units crossing the bridge unless in a desperate situation. Graveyard is an opportunistic card, it should mainly be used to attack the tower when you have surviving defensive troops crossing the bridge. If either of these threats are incorrectly countered, your opponent can say goodbye to their tower’s hp. You Should check this Guide For More Details
- Inferno: With the rise of hog log as a counter to tombstone and Inferno’s strength against lava hound, it is my go to defense despite its nerfs. The inferno does an exceptional job when paired with the any of my defensive troops and if played correctly it can stop any push. If your opponent has lightning then fear not, just space troops well and never place a mega minion with the inferno until your opponent has already use his/her lightning. If you want to see my game play against a giant lightning deck, you’re more than welcome to navigate to the final battle in my youtube video.
- Ice Golem: is an amazing and versatile card in my deck. It is best used on defense when used as a distraction for your opponents damaging support troops such as musket, mini pekka, bowler, and mega minion. Ice golem + archers or mega minion can quickly dispatch and pesky damage dealers. The ice golem also has an interesting offensive use in this deck. Whenever facing beat down users, you can quickly deploy ice golem at the bridge in the opposite lane to tank the tower and then place a graveyard on the tower to attack. This does two things: it punishes the beat down player’s heavy usage of elixir, and it forces them to split their troops in the opposite lane. You Should check this Guide For More Details
- Fireball: is fireball. It can finish the game with direct damage, it can make POSITIVE ELIXIR TRADES (OJ hype) and it can be used in double elixir alongside graveyard to dispatch any counters your opponent might have (archers, mega minion).
- Mega Minion: is the best defensive card in the game and can be used to counter push with graveyard. If you’re not using this card right now then you’re doing something wrong.
- Zap: is absolutely amazing in this deck. Outside zap’s typical effectiveness, it works beautifully on offense to surprise your opponent. Say for instance your mega minion has been tanking while the graveyard is attacking the tower and it is about to die. If you zap the tower, it will re target to the skeletons and you now get multiple mega minion hits on the tower. This concept can be applied to any damaging troop and zap can also be used to take out goblins and archers that have been incorrectly placed archers (correct placement is on the edge of the graveyard circle when defending a graveyard with archers).
- Archers: are another key defensive tool that are extremely versatile (seeing a theme here?). Archers are also a great starting hand, they can be split at the back for a decent threat to both towers. They are a good anti air card, they output good dps, they are lightning counters so to speak, and they work beautifully on offense when left unchecked.
The main goal of This Bowler Graveyard Deck is to defend first and to capitalize on your surviving troops by using them in a counter push with graveyard. Bowler, ice golem, and mega minion thrive in this role as mini tanks (yes even mega minion) and while they tank the tower the graveyard goes to town unleashes tons of dooting damage. This deck can also abuse beatdown decks by quickly pushing the opposite lane after they have deployed their tank at the back. Bowler Graveyard Deck
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Inferno Dragon Deck
- Here is Best Giant Deck
- Clash Royale December Update Leak RED King’s Tower
Thanks for reading this Bowler Graveyard Deck guide!If you like my content then feel free to subscribe/follow on my YouTube, Twitch And Twitter. I will be seeing you guys again! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.
Shared by coltonw83