Clash Royale Bandit Guide | Basic Tips, Stats and Information
Hi guys Aaqib Javed Back with Another Guide and This time I am going to talk about Bandit Which is going to be added on 24/3/2017 inside the clash royale ! This Bandit Card Will be unlocked in the Jungle Arena (Arena 9) It is a troop that has the ability to dash to nearby targets, dealing double damage Just Like Prince if she hits a target with her dashm so come and take a look at this Clash Royale Bandit Guide guide
“The Bandit dashes to her target and delivers an extra big hit! While dashing, she can’t be touched. The mask keeps her identity safe… and gives her bonus cool points!”
Clash Royale Bandit Guide Summary And Strategy
Bandit is the First Card which is going to release on March 24th the
Bandit is a 3 Elixir card. She’s a melee attacker, meaning she will only target one unit at a time.
She has a decent 160 damage per second at Level 1, but also has an awesome special ability.
She can dash, with a range of 4 to 6 tiles. What this means is that if there’s an unit 4 to 6 tiles away, then she will immediately pick up speed and charge right onto it, dealing double the damage this dash damage deals double damage similar to a Prince Take a Look here For Other 3 Cards
- Without the dash, she has low attack and can be killed with any mini-swarm like Guards or Goblin Gang
- The Bandit cannot dash towards targets that are within 4 tiles of her. Take advantage of this and place melee troops to prevent her from using her dash.
- You can force the Bandit to target weak units such as Skeletons by placing said weak units in order to prevent her from unleashing her dash attack on your stronger units.
- She has the same damage per hit as a Miner of equal level except she doesn’t do reduced damage to crown towers and this damage is doubled when she’s dashing.
- Ignoring her will make you suffer almost 1000 damage.
- Knock-back and stun won’t affect her while she dashes but will affect her in other situations.
- Her dash ability is simply a double damage effect. Also, notice that she stops for 0.5 seconds when she is getting ready to dash.
- She doesn’t die to fireball; That was expected, right? She doesn’t even die to fireball + zap combo… She only dies to Fireball + Log combo, lightning and rocket. Indirect nerf to zap, I think (same for night witch). But, yeah.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Dash Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|3||1||Fast (90)||1 sec||Melee||4-6||Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Legendary|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Dash Damage||Damage per second|
after taking a look at these stats we can tell that she is pretty tanky for 3 elixir. The bandit will act sort of like a mini-prince, except that she is immune during her charge, which is why she might be OP. This charge doesn’t do a whole lot of damage though, but it is able to take out dart goblin, princess, and an archer
we’re also getting a Bandi Draft Challenge which will start next week, Friday the 17th. This is the same as a normal Draft Challenge, but either you or your opponent will be given the Bandit to use. As you progress, you can obtain one time rewards.At 2 wins, you’ll obtain 100 gems, 4 wins you’ll get 8000 gold, 6 wins a Magical Chest, 9 wins 25,000 gold At This Page How To get 12 Wins In Bandit Challenge
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is How To Get 12 Wins In Bandit Challenge
- Here is Best Yarn Deck
So guys this was the guide I hope you liked it and this Clash Royale Bandit Guide If you have any questions about the or the guide, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments