Clash Royale-Best Balloon Giant Skeleton Deck For Arena 8+
Hi Guys Rekthard here and today i going to share my Giant Skeleton Deck I am a F2P level 10, and have been grinding in Legendary Arena for about 2 months, and I just broke 4k trophies about a week ago.My deck to attain 4000 trophies has seen various tweaks and adjustments based on the meta,This Giant Skeleton Deck works extremely well against cheap cycle decks,The deck below is my current deck.Let’s Take a look on this Giant Skeleton Deck Guide
- Miner – Replacement KnightExcellent distraction. The Miner should always be paired with Balloon during pushes to tank for glass cannons and other high DPS units that will make short work of the Balloon. When not paired with balloon, the Miner serves as a decent defense, being able to re-target Musketeers, tank for Archers, distract and stop charging Princes, reduce Barbarians to a sliver of health and save ~1000 tower damage, and counter Princess.
- Balloon – As the main source of damage, it is this deck’s win condition. At level 4, a balloon has 1396 health, does 798 damage per shot every 3 seconds, and has a death damage of 133. Due to the punch it packs, expect a considerable amount of resistance on the way to the opponent’s tower, whether from minions (regular, mega, horde), as well as defenses such as inferno tower. When pushing, always make sure to pair the Balloon up with an ice spirit and miner (and prediction arrows the location where the opponent is likely to place their counter). Ice spirit, when timed correctly, can sometimes freeze a mega minion for long enough that the Balloon can escape from the mega minion before it deals the killing blow, and Miner, as mentioned above, can distract opponent high DPS units such as glass cannons for long enough to allow the Balloon to get a few hits on the tower. From experience, a Balloon, paired with a Miner and Ice Spirit will usually get between 1 and 2 hits off on the tower.
- The Log – Replacement ZAPAn excellent defensive and offensive spell. At a cost of 2 elixir, The Log is filled with value. It is nearly impossible not to make an even or positive elixir trade, provided that you don’t miss or waste it on lone Skeletons/Ice Spirit. On offense, The Log can severely weaken or destroy Tombstones and their spawned Skeletons, crush Goblins and Spear Goblins, and obliterate both types of Spirits. In addition, it may also provide supplement to the Miner, and allow it to survive for a few more seconds by stunning the opponent’s units. On defense, The Log can be used to stun and push back a Royal Giant or Hog Rider locked onto one of your towers, saving potentially thousands of damage. It can kill around half of the spawned Skeletons from a Graveyard (potentially more depending on when and where you drop it), and completely steamrolls Skeleton Army, Goblin Barrel, and Princess (up to 1 level higher) for a positive elixir trade.
- Giant Skeleton – A push-killing defensive unit. The Giant Skeleton can be used to separate pushes (e.g. Golem from Mega-minion), as well as kill supporting units with its death damage (Barbarians). It is a great counter to Three-Musketeers, since the death damage will obliterate them. It can also be used on offense to support Balloon and distract defenses, but usually this is too risky and impractical, especially with Hog-cycle or other fast-paced decks.
- Inferno Tower – The primary source of defense. 4 seconds will allow it to achieve its maximum DPS and completely melt through tanks like Golem and Giant. Due to lightning being meta, it is advisable to place a giant skeleton to split up a push, so that the only thing the Inferno Tower will be targetting is the tank. If the opponent lightnings the Inferno Tower, proceed to immediately drop a Mini Pekka directly in front of the tank to finish it off. Giant Skeleton Deck
- Mini Pekka – An excellent high-DPS defensive unit in this deck. Mini Pekka, with the tower’s help, will shut down Barbarians, devastate Hog Rider, severely weaken glass cannons, and deal considerable damage to Giant, Royal Giant, and Golem – usually having enough hitpoints to tank supporting units. It is a good idea to place Mini Pekka after the opponent has deployed a high-damage spell (e.g. Lightning). On offense, Mini-Pekka can destroy Tombstone and prevent additional Skeletons from being spawned, and reduce defensively-placed glass cannons to just a sliver of health.
- Arrows – A useful spell for eliminating low-health units, such as Minions, Minion Hordes, and Princess. On defense, it is a good idea to wait for the opponent to put down as many low-health troops as possible, so you can get the upper hand on elixir. On offense, provided that the opponent counters with Minions or Minion Horde, pre-firing arrows can potentially save the balloon, and allow for thousands of extra damage and possibly the whole tower.
- Ice Spirit – A cheap troop that freezes pushes and buys time to place down a counter. At 1 elixir, the Ice Spirit is an extremely versatile troop that can completely kill tank pushes. On defense, putting down an ice spirit will freeze tanks (and possibly supporting troops) in place, and can reset damage. It is a good idea to pair the Ice Spirit with an Inferno Tower, as it will freeze the tank and allow the tower to it. You Can Take a look at here for more details
This deck works extremely well against cheap cycle decks (e.g. Hog Cycle), since most of the non win-condition troops in said decks can be taken out with The Log or Arrows.
Against ground-based tank decks consisting of Giant+Three Musketeers or Golem + Mega Minion + Archers, this deck works reasonably well, but leaves less room for error (a failed Inferno Tower defense can easily be Good Game).
The deck that this one has most trouble countering is Lava Hound + Minions, since the only direct counter to the pups and minions is Arrows, and it can only be used instantaneously.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Miner Deck
- Here is Best Giant Skeletons Deck
Thanks for reading this Giant Skeleton Deck guide! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.
Shared by Rekthard