Clash Royale August Update 2018 Balance Update Coming (8/6)
Hi Guys Finally Supercell revealed Clash Royale August Update 2018 Balance Update and In this Clash Royale August Update 2018 balance update They’re taking a look at Inferno Dragon, Royal Hogs, Tesla so The way they approach card balance in Clash Royale is a combination of playtesting, listening to the community and looking at the stats. You can expect monthly balance updates to keep gameplay fine tuned and as fun as possible.
Clash Royale August Update 2018 Balance Update
- Inferno Dragon: Range decreased 4.0 ⇒ 3.5, can be knocked back
Inferno Dragon is one of the most impactful legendary troops in the entire game. If you don’t have an answer to its powerful beam you can feel quite helpless. By making his range consistent with Baby Dragon, he will have to get closer to the target, making the choice between it and the longer Inferno Tower more distinct.
Also, by allowing knock back, Giant Snowball and Fireball can break his Inferno Beam! While still a dominant card when your opponent lacks an answer, we hope that a wider spell diversity will result by freeing tank players from being forced to carry Zap or Lightning in every deck.
- Royal Hogs: First attack faster
The Royal Hogs needed more training! They were running up to the tower, then stopping on their hooves to wind up for an attack, but now they will run full speed into the Tower, hitting almost immediately upon impact.
- Baby Dragon: Hit Speed faster 1.6sec ⇒ 1.5sec, can be knocked back
This classic card has slowly trended down in usage and win rate, which is why it gets a slight buff to compensate for the knock back. A slightly faster attack will increase effectiveness against Minion Horde, Witch, and Goblin Gang.
- Knight: Damage +5%
The Knight spent his summer vacation sharpening his sword. This improved blade with allow him to cleave Goblins in a single blow, increasing his usefulness against Goblin Gang and Barrel. This should provide a more compelling alternative to Valkyrie for low cost decks.
- Tesla: Lifetime shorter 40sec ⇒ 35sec, Hit Speed slower 1sec → 1.1sec
Tesla Tower has a higher use rate than all the other defensive towers combined! Lowering the lifespan effectively reduces its health in extended combat, and the slower attack will give some swarms a chance to close in before it cleans them up. While still very effective, it should open up deck slots for the other towers, such as…
- Bomb Tower: Elixir cost decreased 5 ⇒ 4, Lifetime shorter 40sec → 35sec, Hitpoints -33%
Bomb Tower has sat at the bottom of the use rate charts for well over a year now. The challenge with buffing Bomb Tower at 5 cost is that most of the swarms you would want to counter cost 3 or less. Dropping the cost down to 4 while keeping the damage the same should make it a reasonable counter to Hog Rider, Battle Ram, and more!
- Cannon Cart: Cannon Lifetime longer 20sec ⇒ 30sec, transforms into Cannon faster, immune to knock back
Since rolling into the Arena, the Cannon Cart suffered from a bit of clumsy handling. We’ve reinforced the wheels to prevent knock back from Bowler and Fireball, while making the non-moving Cannon appear sooner and last longer.
- Balloon: Can be knocked back
The third flying unit to lose Immunity knock back, players now have more options to counter the devastating LavaLoon deck. Giant Snowball and Fireball can break apart the push, making it easier to isolate the Balloon from the tank.
- King Tower: Damage increased to match Princess Towers
As an ongoing attempt to standardize the interactions across the game, the King Tower will deal the same amount of damage per hit as the Princess Tower. Currently it does slightly less which created inconsistent interactions.
Also Check Out ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
- Clash Royale Clan Wars | Clan Wars Coming in April
- Top 9 Clash Royale Best Balloon Decks 2018 Arena 8+ Balloon Decks
- Top 8 Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Decks 2018 Arena 9+ Meta
- Top 11 Best Pekka Decks In Clash Royale Best Pekka
- Top 7 Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Deck 2018 Arena 9+ Inferno
- Top 6 Clash Royale Meta Golem Night Witch Deck 2018 Arena
Let us know what you think about this balance update on Reddit!
See you in the Arena,
The Clash Royale Team