Clash Royale 2v2 Guide | 2v2 Battles Tips in Clash Royale | 2v2 Mode CR
Hey guys Clash Royale 2v2 Guide, MarauderV8 here. I’ve been playing Clash Royale 2v2 Guide quite a bit and I wanted to put together a small list of tips to help you guys improve your experience. I don’t want to get too specific about deck building and such, but just some things I’ve noticed players do that are ultimately costing games.
My experience: I’ve been in the top 200 on my main account and also went from zero to Legendary Arena in 60 days on a F2P account. I frequently get max wins in special event challenges and am getting close to 40,000 cards won so come and take a look at this Clash Royale 2v2 Guide and Check Out Some 2v2 Decks Here
- Use a well-rounded deck. Super-niche decks can be fun, but if you’re looking for a win use a deck that can handle many situations well.
- Unless you’re playing with a clan-mate, do not use a 2v2 specific deck, like an all spell deck.
- Beatdown is really popular in this mode, so keep that in mind when building a deck.
- Check out the TV Royale for Arena 11 and check out the decks from the top 200 players. They change their decks all the time and it can be a good way to get inspiration.
Gameplay – Opening Sequence
Take a second to look at your partner’s deck when the match starts so you can get an idea of what their strategy is going to be.
- Included in looking at the deck, check to see what their opening hand is and see how you can work with it. Think of it as your hand and having 8 cards, so think about how each card is going to work together.
- Check your partner’s hand often You don’t even have to worry about keeping track of their rotation in your head, you can just keep looking.
Clash Royale 2v2 Guide – First Play Gameplay
- Based on your first 4 cards and your partner’s first four cards, think about what the best opening play would be. Do they have a Miner and you have Minions? Consider combos that you would play on your own and try to sync with your partner.
- Along with the opening hand, consider how your first play is going to affect your partner. If they have a bunch of high elixir cards in their hand, you may not want to dump all 10 elixir at the bridge and hope for the best. You’ll probably get rushed in the other lane and lose a tower.
- IF A PLAYER PLAYS SOMETHING AT 10 ELIXIR, YOU PLAY SOMETHING – Do NOT ever ever ever ever let your elixir sit at 10 while there are cards in play. Even if you have 4 spells in your hand and you need to send a lone The Log down the lane at their tower, always make sure you are not sitting at 10. I see this all the time in 2v2 and it blows my mind.
Clash Royale 2v2 Guide – Your Partner Gameplay
Some people aren’t good at this game, that’s just how it is. Keep that in mind. Remember, there is no penalty for losing, so just give it your best and move on to the next match.
- Work with your partner! In every team game ever invented and played, the team that works together better always wins. Clash Royale 2v2 is no exception. If you play as independent players like it’s two 1v1s, you’re going to lose.
- Support each other’s pushes! If your partner doesn’t want to support your pushes because they are bad at being a team player, then you need to support their pushes and be the team player they don’t want to be. You can still be successful!
- Find your synergy! Figure out what cards of yours fit the best with theirs and keep those combos going.
Clash Royale 2v2 Guide – General Gameplay
Don’t overreact to an opponent’s play! Elixir generates slower in 2v2 than regular play, so overreacting to plays will put you at a significant disadvantage over time. Keeping an eye on your partner’s hand will help with this. Do they have The Log in their hand? Then let them counter the Goblin Barrel. Another thing you can do is when the Goblin Barrel is in the air you can hover the card you want to play over the tower, letting your partner know you’re going to make a play. Some people might not catch on to this, so if they don’t, let them make the play.
- Expanding on the card hovering, do it anytime you have some time to let your partner know what play you’re going to make. Again, some may not notice or care, but if you’re consistent about it, you will improve overall. I do this a lot when I am playing a siege deck. I’ll hover the Mortar or X-Bow where I want it and many times my opponent will drop a tank right after I play the card. Same thing with Miner and Goblin Barrel.
- Don’t be afraid to take tower damage! This can apply in 1v1 as well. Remember, elixir generates slower in 2v2, so the less you spend, the better off you are. Converting tower damage into elixir can be a good way to gain an elixir advantage and flatten your opponents! I see people respond all the time to cards they don’t need to, wasting precious elixir. I see people respond to cards that wouldn’t even do damage, too, so don’t do that. Skeletons and Bats will not reach the tower alone, no need to Zap!
- Waiting that extra second could be game changing! If you wait until the very last second to play an AOE (Area Of Effect) spell, you might get some extra value from it! If you wait until after your average player would respond to something, your opponents might think you don’t have the specific card they are afraid of, then BAM, huge value
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best July Meta Decks
- Here is Best F2P Decks
Shared by MarauderV8
If you have specific questions about any of these Clash Royale 2v2 Guide or 2v2 in general, add them below! I will try and explain further and Use a well rounded deck, be a team player, and elixir management.