CALL OF DUTY MOBILE:HOW TO PLAY BATTLE ROYALE MODE
Call of Duty Mobile | How To play in battle royale mode Cod Mobile | One of the game modes available in Call of Duty Mobile is the Battle Royale, very polar these days and included in many titles that have the right characteristics to contain it. In the case of the Activision mobile title, there are no substantial differences, in fact this game mode is based on known and popular concepts used in this genre. The following page of the guide provides an overview of this mode and the basic concepts to master to start playing.
The battle royale mode is now ubiquitous in such games. In general, the features of this mode in CoD: Mobile do not differ from those of other titles.
When you decide to play in this mode, you will be taken to the game settings screen. Here you can define the game so that it fits better with the way you play. The available options are as follows:
- Perspective – at this point you have to choose if you want to play in TPP or FPP mode. The game will be easier if you choose a third-person perspective because the field of view will be wider.
- Teams – in CoD Mobile you can play alone and in teams of two or four players.
- Map – at the time of writing this guide, only one map is available. However, the panel indicates that new environments will be added after some updates.
After confirming the chosen parameters, you will also need to select one of the six character classes:
- Scout: allows you to effectively track the position of your opponents.
- Doctor: this class of characters allows you to heal teammates.
- Defender: specialized in increasing resistance to damage.
- Clown: this class allows you to summon and control zombies.
- Ninja: lets you move silently and quickly jump on your opponent to catch him off guard.
- Mechanic: specializes in trap detection and allows an EMP drone to be released.
Start the match in a random part of the map. You will have time to learn about the area. During this time you can collect weapons in the area and check how they work. At this juncture, in fact, you are completely immortal.
So you will be put on a plane. You will have to decide when you want to jump out. Upon landing, a typical Battle Royale match will begin. You’ll start without any equipment: you have to get it by looking at the buildings. Your goal is to survive as long as possible among all 100 participants in the game. Of course, as time progresses, the map area will start to shrink.
On the map you will find some strategic points where you can go. These are the following:
- Supply airdrops: these are randomly released packages that contain valuable equipment. They are marked on the map in green.
- Update points: these are the places where you can find improvement coffers. On the map, they appear as purple dots;
- Boss: if you want to face a more difficult challenge, you can fight the boss. On the map it is marked with a red color.
Don’t take any kind of ammunition you find on the battlefield, it’s a waste of time. Take only those suitable for the type of weapon you have chosen to carry on the match.
- During the flight, keep an eye on the other players. This way you will be able to determine where your closest opponents can land. This allows you to determine which side the threat could come from.
- Watch the minimap during the match. If your opponent moves noisily, the prints will appear on the minimap. This will allow you to locate your opponent and estimate the threat.
- When a new reduced area is displayed on the map, don’t jump into the fray immediately. It will not shrink in a few seconds, so you have time to assess the situation. Playing like a real macho and without planning can lead you into an ambush.
- Customize your style of play based on your equipment. If you are equipped with a sniper rifle, it is worth finding a convenient place from which you can attack the passing enemies. If you find a shotgun, you will have to move silently on the map and attack enemies up close.
- Do not randomly collect ammunition for supplies or supplies. Instead of collecting all the bullets you find, concentrate on finding a type of ammunition suitable for your weapons.