Brawl Stars Power Play Guide 2019| Brawl Stars Power Play is Here Hi Guys Brawl stars started new competitive way to increase your ranking to achieve glory Brawl stars power play will be 14 days season Here you Got a good point if you won more guide are below
Brawl Stars Power Play is Here
Our newest competitive way to play Brawl! With just three Power Play matches per day, you’ll need to win your games and climb the rankings to achieve glory and Star Points! Power Play will be a 14 day Season, starting on Tuesday 29th!
- Unlocked when a player earns their first Star Power, and only Brawlers with a Star Power can participate in Power Plays. A maximum of three matches can be played daily, and the rankings reset each season
- Power Play matchmaking is based on your current points in the Power Play Season (not Trophies).
- 3v3 victory = 30 points
- 3v3 tie = 15 points
- 3v3 loss = 5 points
Showdown, Duo Showdown, Lone Star and Takedown points dependent on placement
- Epic Win! When you win a 3v3 Power Play match by achieving specific goals, you get 3 extra points!
- Gem Grab = Win the match before the 15th Gem spawns
- Heist/Seige = Win with at least 80% Safe/Base health remaining
- Brawl Ball = Win 2-0
- Bounty = Win by 10+ stars
- Rewards are given at the end of each Season based on your points (how many points you have accumulated during the season).
- Top 200 Players also receive an extra reward based on their ranking! In the case of a tie, a player’s total Trophies are used.
Here Some Guides For Brawl stars
Brawl Stars Shelly Guide How to Play Shelly in Brawl Stars
Brawl Stars Colt Guide 2019 | How to Use Colt in Brawl Stars
Brawl Stars Nita Guide – How To Use Nita In Brawl Stars
Brawl Stars Mortis Guide 2019 | How to Use Mortis Brawl Stars
Brawl Stars Frank Tips 2019 | Best Brawl Stars Frank Gudie 2019
Thanks for reading this Brawl Stars Power Play 2019 ! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome Pls Tell me in comment box If i Missed somthing