Bowler Attack Strategy
“This big dude digs the simple things in life – Dark Elixir drinks and throwing rocks. His massive boulders bounce off their target, landing behind for a double strike!”
- The Bowler is unlocked from the Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- He is an area damage, medium ranged troop with both high hitpoints and damage.
- A Bowler card costs 6 Elixir to deploy.
- He throws massive boulders which roll linearly behind their target to hit more troops.
- He has a slow hit speed and low damage per second
- The Bowler has a similar attack to The Log, knocking back troops in a similar manner to the Fireball, but linearly, and not stopping until its range has been completed.bowler attack
- When defending against a Bowler that is on the player’s side of the Arena, NEVER place the defensive card in front of him, as there is the risk of incurring damage onto the tower. Instead, plant the unit(s) in the center, so the boulder is directed away from the tower.bowler attack
- It is important to place the Bowler correctly, as to make the most use out of his linear rolling attack. For example, if there is a big push with many low hitpoint troops hiding behind a tank, then the Bowler should be placed directly in front of the tank so his boulder will roll over all the troops behind it.
- The Bowler is a very effective counter to cards that spawn other units such as the Barbarian Hut andGoblin Hut, as he constantly pushes the spawned units back and deals damage to all of them.
- He is a excellent counter to a push. He damages the tank and the backup. More importantly, his boulder separates the backup from the tank (Giants and Golems aren’t affected by pushback), making then easier to finish off. bowler attack
- When defending against a Bowler, Minions and Minion Horde can quickly take him out, as the Bowler only hits ground troops. It is also possible to surround the Bowler with cheap units due to his slow, linear attack.bowler attack
- He has a slow hit speed and low damage per second, so the player might need to back it up with troops with fast attack speeds and hard hitters such as the Musketeer and the Witch.
- He can take out the Witch with ease because he can also hurt the Skeletons.
- When used properly, he will suffer minimal damage and still make a good counter-push.
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Type||Rarity|
|2.5 sec||Slow||1 sec||5||Ground||6||x1||Troop||Epic|