Januarys Games Released In 2017 | Upcoming January 2017 Games
Hi Guys today we are talking about Upcoming January 2017 Games so If you’re wondering what games are coming in month of january 2017,As the gaming calendar is constantly changing, we highly recommend you bookmark this page. You’ll likely find yourself coming back to this to find out the most recent release schedule for the most anticipated games across PC, consoles, handhelds, and mobile devices. If you notice that we’ve missed something, feel free to let us know January 2017 Games
Night in the Woods is an single-player adventure video game for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, and PlayStation 4. As Mae, players run, jump, and learn other mechanics that allow them to explore Possum Springs, a town populated by various anthropomorphic animals.
Initial release date: January 10, 2017
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Macintosh operating systems
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is an upcoming survival horror video game developed and published by Capcom. The game is slated for release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with the PlayStation 4 version having support for the PlayStation VR headset. Release date(s): January 24, 2017
9. For HonorAfter Resident Evil 6 misfired by going all-in on mediocre action, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard wisely brings everything back to what first defined the series: survival horror. On top of RE7 recapturing the sense of dread and suspense from the earlier games, it’s clear that P.T. was also a huge inspiration: you now explore the world from first-person, and the environments are suitably dark and dingy. The RE7 demos we’ve played have already terrified us (in a good way), so we’re excited to see what kind of chilling scares and first-person combat await in the full game.
Gravity Rush 2, known in Japan as Gravity Daze 2, is an upcoming action-adventure video game. The sequel to Gravity Rush,which is coming on January 18, 2017,The gravity-controlling mechanics introduced in Gravity Rush are expanded in Gravity Rush 2. Players are able to choose among three gravity styles: the original style from the first game, Lunar and Jupiter. Lunar will be light and increase Kat’s speed and her ability to jump higher. Jupiter will make Kat feel heavy, giving her attacks more impact. Players can change between gravity styles using the touch pad.
Initial release date: January 18, 2017
More Games which are coming in January 2017 Games
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone (PS4) – January 10
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 (PS4) – January 12
- Rise & Shine (PC, Xbox One) – January 13
- Pit People (PC, Xbox One) early access – January 13
- Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star (PS4, Vita) – January 17
- Disgaea 2 (PC) – January 30
- Constructor HD (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – January 31
- Hitman: The Complete First Season (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – January 31
- Digimon World: Next Order (PS4) – January 31
These games are coming in next month of january 2017,we highly recommend you bookmark this page because we will update this every third day ,So let me know in the Comment Section which is your favourite game or you are going to play when they will come out