Clash Royale-Zap Bait Hog Goblin Barrel Deck Push To 4000+ Throphies
Hi Guys GavinMeyer Today I am going to show you guys the Hog Goblin Barrel Deck that allowed me to get two separate accounts over 4000 trophies. This deck requires a fairly high amount of skill though, so don’t be surprised if you don’t get the hang of it right away.
A little bit about me. I have been playing since global launch and I have two F2P accounts both above 4000 trophies using more or less the same Hog Goblin Barrel Deck. I started using this deck at around 3100 and have since mastered it and gotten all the way up to 4000 trophies! I hope that it can do the same for you So Sit Back Relax And Read This Hog Goblin Barrel Deck Guide Till The End
- The way I play a match is based a lot off of what my starting hand is. This deck doesn’t always give you the best starting hands, so the beginning of matches may feel awkward. If I have goblin barrel in my starting hand, I always chuck that first. There is a lot of strategy behind playing this card first though! Wait to launch the barrel until you are at exactly 9 elixir. Your opponent more than likely already had a card in his hand that he was about to play, but now he must pull back and select something else. A one second hesitation from your opponent could net you several hundred damage as well has a half elixir lead from your opponent sitting at 10 elixir and hesitating. If he uses zap/log or any other spell counter, great! Now you know what he has and can plan accordingly for the rest of the match.
- You can’t go wrong with a princess in the back. Just be careful that you opponent doesn’t play their own princess at the bridge in an attempt to pick off yours as well as deal damage to the tower.
- Sending in a lone hog at the beginning of a match can be useful also. This will usually let you know what their main counter to your defense targeting unit is.
- If your opponent plays something heavy (5+elixir) in the back, immediately push the other lane. This causes them to separate their push and makes it easier to counter. Try and save your skeleton army though, because you may need that to stop the heavy card they just played.
- Hog rider/Goblin barrel
This is probably my favorite combination to use. If you play the goblin barrel followed immediately by a hog rider at the bridge, the hog will take the agro of the tower allowing the goblins to deal massive damage. Obviously, this may not be the best combo to play if you know that your opponent has their spell counter in rotation. If you know your opponent has their counter in rotation and you have no choice but to use this combo, then try offsetting your goblin barrel so that it doesn’t land exactly on the tower. This may cause your opponent to waste their zap, as well as another card to counter the goblins that they missed. Use this method sparingly though. If you offset your barrel every time, then your opponent will catch on very quickly.
- Inferno tower/Skeleton army
This is one of the best defensive combos in the game and can force your opponent to use their zap/log which set you up for counter pushes with hog/GB. The trick it to play the inferno and let your opponent zap it. After that, your skarmy should be free to take down the tank. If your opponent wastes any more spells/splash damage cards at that point, then you may take a little bit of damage, but this sets you up perfectly for your next hog/GB push.
- Hog rider/Minions
Like I mentioned before, this is an awkward push to deal with it. Not very many cards in the game can deal with both units at the same time, so in a pinch this may work.
- Lava Hound/Miner (Take a look at here Lava Miner Deck)
This deck works perfectly against hound/miner decks. Here are some tips when playing this deck. Don’t play the inferno until the very last moment. Playing it early sets you up to get hit by lightning. Use your skarmy for the miner. The skeletons also do a decent job at distracting the pups. You can use your minions to pull mega minions away from their main push. Princess works well at killing pups as well as your opponent’s minions that they send in.
- Bowler/Graveyard (Take a look at here Bowler Graveyard Deck)
Minions and skarmy both are counters to the graveyard. Don’t play them both at the same time though, because that sets you up to get frozen or fireballed. Inferno can usually deal with the bowler. If your opponent plays an early bowler in the back, immediately push the other lane to separate their main push.
- Hog/Ice golem (Take a look at here Hog Ice Golem Deck)
DO NOT PLAY SKARMY TO DEAL WITH THIS COMBO. I have made that mistake too many times! Inferno plus minions/princess can usually take down this push. Be careful though because your opponent can usually cycle to their hog/ice golem extremely fast, leaving you without your inferno to defend.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Lava Hound Deck
- Here is Best Arena 5 Deck
Once Again Thanks for reading this Hog Goblin Barrel Deck ! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.