Clash Royale Win Conditions | List of Win Conditions Tips And Tricks
Hi guys AsianGamerMC here and today i am going to show What Does Clash Royale Win Conditions Means My definition of a win condition is a card or general strategy involving a combination of cards that gets damage on the tower reliably enough to be played in a game.A separate win condition will be listed when the play style and required knowledge is different enough that someone that knows how to one couldn’t play the other.
A “win condition” to me is a state that you want to achieve in-game, usually through a style of play that leads to said “win condition”. In your deck, it is not just playing Giant-Balloon, but also guiding those cards, catching your opponent at a bad time/off guard, etc. If you succeed in guiding that strategy whilst defending yourself decently, I feel you have achieved win condition. Anyways, that’s the basic definition, the posts below will be way more helpful read them so come and take a look at this Clash Royale Win Conditions guide
The cards in the brackets are frequently used to replace the general term.
- Giant + Support (Archers, Musketeer, Mega Minion, Bowler, Mini-Pekka, Prince, Witch, Spells)
- Hog Rider + Cheap Support (Ice Spirit, Fire Spirits, Ice Golem, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Ice Wizard, Mega Minion, Skeletons, Spells)
- Pekka + Brute Force (3 Musketeers, Double Prince)
- Miner + High Dps (Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Minion Horde, Mini-Pekka, Skeleton Army)
- Xbow + Defence (Knight, Ice Golem, Mega Minion, Minions, Fire Spirits, Tesla, Inferno Tower, Cannon, Skeleton Army, Ice Wizard, Barbarians, Guards, Bowler, Archers)
- Mortar + Defence (Knight, Ice Golem, Mega Minion, Minions, Fire Spirits, Tesla, Inferno Tower, Cannon, Skeleton Army, Ice Wizard, Barbarians, Guards, Bowler, Archers)
- Graveyard + Tank (Hogrider, Giant, Miner, Ice Golem, Knight, Valkyrie)
- Royal Giant + Support (Minions, Furnace, Barbarians, Ice Wizard, Archers, Bomber, Mega Minion)
- Lava Hound + Miner + Support (Minions, Mega Minion, Spells)
- Lava Hound + Support (Balloon, Baby Dragon, Mega Minion, Minions, Spells)
- Balloon + Tank (Giant, Valkyrie, Miner)
- Golem + Support (Mega Minion, Baby Dragon, Archers, Tombstone, Spells)
- Spell/Chip Cycle (Rocket, Lightning, Fireball, Poison, Goblin Barrel, Miner)
- Spawner (s) (Furnace, Goblin Hut, Barbarian Hut) + Tank (Giant, Knight, Miner, Royal Giant, Hogrider)
- 3 Musketeers + Tank (Barbarians, Knight, Miner, Giant)
- Double Prince + Support (Fire Spirits, Lumberjack, Ice Wizard, Princess, Spells)
- Giant Skeleton + Support (Ice Wizard, Princess, Fire Spirits, Musketeer, Valkyrie, Goblins Barrel, Archers, Spells)
- Double Dragons + Support (Princess, Ice Wizard, Mega Minions, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirit, Musketeer, Archers, Minions, Spells)
- Lumberjack + Cheap Support (Goblins, Spear Goblins, Minions, Fire Spirits, Ice Spirit, Mega Minion, Spells)
- Sparky + Tank (Valkyrie, Knight, Giant, Miner) + Support (Ice Wizard, Fire Spirits, Wizard, Princess, Ice Spirit)
How to pick a Deck Archetypes
You should try every deck archetype before settling with one you are the most comfortable with. Cycle decks are a quick, reactive play style, same for siege. Control decks are a calm playstyle where you don’t need as quick reactions, but need to be able to defend better with higher health troops.
Beatdown decks are a heavy, build-a-big-push playstyle. Rocket spam is a whole different category, with making as many positive elixir trades as possible, then wasting your elixir advantage on a rocket, using perfect defense and play, with about the same elixir cost as a control deck.
Another factor that takes into play while picking a deck archetype is the current meta. You wouldn’t use an X-Bow in a tank lightning meta since it gets completely shut down, even with the inferno tower, you can lightning it.
A cycle deck works well in a tank meta because they usually consist of high damage low hp troops, spells, and a win condition Continue Reading »
Feel Free to suggest more! This Clash Royale Win Condition list might help you with some deck ideas