Clash Royale- 4000 Trophies With Sparky Miner Zap Bait Deck Guide
Hey guys, BatmanBeyond2100 here with an awesome Sparky Zap Bait Deck that got me to 4000 trophies from 3400 in 1 sitting (roughly 2 hours). Keep in mind that this feat is not impressive as the deck I used has Level 11 and 10 commons, Level 2 and 1 Legendaries, and Level 4 Epics. Sparky Zap-Bait has been very successful for me and a couple of other players, who all have reached 4000 with this Sparky Zap Bait Deck
- I recently tried Elite Barbs instead of Sparky, and it works alright. If you do not have Sparky, use Elite Barbs.
The great thing about this deck’s defence is that there are so many ways to defend. The current meta is controlled by Elite Barbarians, so ground decks are favoured over air decks like Lavahound.
Sparky is usually the answer to ground pushes, since it pretty much decimates anything coming down the lane. I usually accompany the Sparky with a Princess so that the Princess takes out any small troops like Minions, Goblins, Spear Goblins, Skeletons, etc that will distract Sparky from shooting the tank, e.g a Hog Skarmy Push, where the skeletons get in front of the Hog and the Sparky shoots the skeletons instead of the Hog. Zap works just as good, but the Princess is a more passive card that can maintain as a support for the Sparky.
Minion Horde/ Mega Minion is your Plan B. The good thing about Minion Horde can’t be zapped, so it can still be great on defence after being zapped. Mega Minion is also good but it is a bit slow at taking out tanks, so best use Minion Horde first.
You should never use two spell-bait cards together to counter a push. Your opponent will destroy all of it with a spell and you’ll be left with no elixir to defend.
Skeleton Army is your last option. The main reason it is, is because it absolutely gets destroyed easily. Zap, Log, Arrows, Archers, Spear Goblins, etc make quick work of Skeleton Army. Skeleton Army should be a last resort.
You can take care of Elite Barbs with Skarmy, but the key is to put the Skeleton Army near the river in between the 2 bridges, so that if the opponent sends a prediction log down the lane, your Skarmy will survive and kill the Elite Barbs.
Elite Barbs+Ice Golem is a popular push. I usually can’t get a Sparky down in time, so pull the Elite Barbs away from the Ice Golem, with Skarmy, then clean up the whole push with Minion Horde.
- Don’t be afraid to throw out a bait card if you have a lot of elixir. It forces the enemy to react and you still have plenty of elixir left to make them pay for their defense, especially if they use a spell. You should send a Goblin Barrel or Princess at the start of the game.
- Be on the offence, and make aggressive plays. Keep the pressure on the opponent, and you’ll easily win the game.
- Be unpredictable. If you continue a pattern, the opponent will pick it up and your pushes will be destroyed.
- Goblin Barrel should not be played in the same position for an entire game. Throw it short of the tower, or in the back corner.
- If you can shut down a push for a positive elixir trade, repeat it. It’s really annoying for the opponent, and if you can keep the opponent from attacking you, you’re more likely to win.
- Miner+Minion Horde
- Miner+ Sparky
- Miner+Goblin Barrel
- Miner+Princess (for chip damage)
- Miner+Sparky+Mega Minion
- Goblin Barrel+ Minion Horde
- Miner+Sparky, and Minion Horde on opposite lane
- Miner+Goblin Barrel and Sparky on opposite lane
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Zaib Bait Deck
- Here is Best Miner 3 Crowns Deck
Thanks for reading this Sparky Miner Zap Bait Deck All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome.