Clash Royale – Pekka Bandit Prince Witch Deck Off Meta Deck Arena 10+
Hey guys, EbarbsFTW here, and today, I’m going to share with you a weird, but fun, off meta deck Prince Witch Deck. I was just messing around by making a deck that included some of my favorite underrated cards, like the PEKKA, Prince, Witch, and Bandit, and I made one that actually looked pretty good. I tried out some 2v2 battles with this deck. I lost quite a bit as I was learning how to counter everything, and I only found one real weakness. Without further ado, this Prince Witch Deck features:
Prince Witch Deck Card Roles:
- Pekka – The main win condition. It can also be used on defense to destroy the enemy’s Giant/Golem/PEKKA, then counterpush with Prince and Witch. It’s a really strong and underrated card.
- Prince – Another underrated card. I’ve always liked this card, as it was my first epic. Pretty hard to get to the tower, and honestly it needs a buff (+13% charge speed, please?). However, it is really strong when it gets to the tower.
- Witch – This card just got an insane buff, and is much stronger now. This card is one of your only air defenses, so use it wisely. At Tournament Standard, the Witch can 3-shot Minions and 4-shot Archers, which not a lot of people know. Unfortunately, my Witch is only level 4, and level 12 Minion Hordes are really common in Legendary.
- Lightning – Your high damage spell. Use it against Inferno Towers, 3 Musketeers, medium-health defensive support units, Pumps, and to reset Inferno Dragons and Sparkies. Ever since I used Giant Beatdown a long time ago, this has been my favorite spell to use on offense.
- Arrows – This is your swarm killer. Use this card on cheap hordes, like Goblin Gang, Skarmy, or Minion Horde to help clear the path for your PEKKA.
- Skeletons – Even with the nerf, these little guys are still amazing. For 1 elixir, you can use these guys on defense against a Knight, Musketeer, or even a Mini PEKKA, while cycling your deck at the same time.
- Mega Minion – This flying cupcake-lover is your main air defense. Use him against Balloons, Lava Hounds, and Inferno Dragons. He shouldn’t be used on offense unless he’s on a counterpush.
- Bandit – This card also got an insane buff, and now she’s pretty decent. Use her as a quick rush attack, as her reduced dash time makes her harder to stop from dashing towards the tower.
Prince Witch Deck Common Matchups:
Royal Giant/Elite Barbarians – PEKKA, PEKKA, PEKKA! Use PEKKA on the RG/Ebarbs and turn it in to a counterpush. Even a half-health PEKKA can’t be ignored, so use this to your advantage and be prepared with Zap+Lightning.
Hog – PEKKA does a pretty good job against him on defense, so never place her in the back. Otherwise, Skeletons will only allow 2 hits on the tower, provided they aren’t Zapped/Logged.
Giant– PEKKA mauls tanks. Save her for defense and go on a huge counterpush with your Prince+Witch.
Golem – See Giant
Splashyard – Usually, their main tank will be Bowler. If so, use PEKKA on him, and use the Witch on the Graveyard. If they use Baby Dragon, then use Mega Minion+Witch. For Knight, do either one of these combos. Try and make them use Poison on defense by using your Witch+PEKKA on a counterpush.
Lavaloon – By far your toughest matchup! Save your Mega Minion for their Balloon, and Witch to splash onto the Balloon. Try and force them to defend a small push in the other lane, like Prince+Bandit+Zap. That might be a little expensive, but at least they can’t place their Balloon.
Xbow – Pretty easy as long as they don’t outcycle you. PEKKA and Prince will be your best friends.
Mortar – A little harder due to its blind spot, but same thing as Xbow. Bandit also does a good job, if the Mortar is unprotected. Don’t place your Witch in the back, as they might have Rocket.
Bait – You have Witch and Zap. Use Zap on their Barrel and Witch on their hordes. A little tricky if you don’t play against it properly. If you have trouble, swap Log for Zap, but that makes you a lot weaker to Minions.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is How to Get Battle Ram Deck
- Here is Best 3 Crowns Deck
Hope you enjoyed the Prince Witch Deck guide, and I hope you can make this Prince Witch Deck work for you if, like me, you had been struggling in today’s meta. I’ll be around to answer questions too