Clash Royale – Miner Graveyard Heal Spell Deck For Arena 10+
Hi Guys Md Aaqib here and today I am going to share with you my favorite Miner Graveyard Heal Spell Deck Miner+Graveyard is an amazing Combo Including Heal spell in Combo you Can Take out single Tower Completely, This deck is solid but needs a lot time and practice to master. Lots of players in Arena 10 are using him and most decks from top players are utilizing this Heal spell. So Come And Check out this Miner Graveyard Heal Spell Deck Guide
Miner Graveyard Heal Spell Deck Card Role:
- Miner: The miner is the most versatile card in this deck. he’s your primary winning condition and will provide lots of utility and chip damage. I use him to take out elixir pumps, tank for guards, fire spirits, and muskys. I also use him to take out princesses that are sieging vital furnaces or other support troops.Since he can move anywhere in the arena, you can easily distract any troops or building.After pairing with graveyard he does Thousand of damage my One the best combo in this deck Miner+Graveyard+Zap this is undefeated combo
- Graveyard Spell: Your main card both for offense and defense.The second Legendary Spell Card Graveyard can be deployed anywhere in the arena just like the Miner.If left alone, the Graveyard alone can topple down a tower.With the help of the Miner,At the double elixir mark, drop your Graveyard + Miner combo on tower and if opponent played Goblins or Spear Goblins then use Use on those Small units to save your skeletons
- Heal Spell: You all know heal isobtainable at Arena 10 and higher. It has a 3 radius (as big as the Freeze spells area) and lasts for 3 seconds. Every second it increases the HP of all troops inside. At a cost of 3 Elixir, it heals 528 HP in total (Tournament Standard).Heal+Miner This Combo is used to also help dish out extra chip damage, and also it is good with fast cycle cheap damage deck. However, you still need to be considerate when using it to heal these cards.
- Zap: Even with the reduction in its stun duration, Zap is still a powerful card and is useful in so many situations.Extremely versatile, use it on offense and defense as needed.Not much to explain as most of you already know how zap works. Use it to take out smaller troops that are good at distracting your Mini P.E.K.K.A. or at defending against Cycle decks.Use Zap on small units
- Ice Golem: The Ice Golem is not a Card to deal damage with, rather to soak up damage from tour Enemies Troops. The Ice Golem is a great Card for Troop distraction.If you kill a Lava Hound and you dont have any Troops on the field, drop the Ice Golem to distract the Lava Pups.If your Opponent makes a huge Push, use the Ice Golem to separate your Opponent Troops.
- Inferno Tower: Your Lava Hound, Golem, Giant, Hog Rider, Giant Skeleton, and P.E.K.K.A shredder, this card will melt thru your opponents tank exposing the weak support troops behind to be mopped up by your other defenses.As your second tank killer, your opponent will have to decide whether to Zap your Skeleton Army, or your Inferno Tower and it won’t be an easy choice. Don’t play the Tower till you need to, they will wait for it to die then build a push that will be very hard for you to counter.
- Mega Minion: Now with the current Lightning meta you’d think this card would be used less, but keep in mind, that he does cost 3 elixir, so if your opponent uses Lightning on him then you get a +3 elixir advantage! He also protects the Giant very well, Minions are not a problem at all, and Princes get cut in pieces before they can kill your Bowler. Miner Graveyard Deck
- Fireball: Aaaaand Fireball! This card is great for killing Musketeers, Witches, Wizards(all three of them), Archers and Zap that might be picking off skeletons as they spawn to attack the enemy tower. Such a useful card and relatively cheap too allowing you to finish off a weakened tower
Graveyard Heal Spell Deck Strategy:
This Miner Graveyard Heal Spell Deck is a control deck, meaning that you play more defense than offense, countering pushes for a positive elixir trade, before a massive counterpush begins.I think this is a great deck that can take you to very high trophy levels if the cards are appropriately leveled, so I definitely recommend trying it out
Just Try to defend until you know what your opponent has to counter your Graveyard. Don’t show you Graveyard and especially not your Heal Spell if you use it. Make Miner pushes and try to chip your opponent down to the 1200 or so. Then, when you know you opponents cards.
Go in for a Miner+ Graveyard + Heal Spell or Ice Golem push. The only weakness with this push is, as with Giant + Balloon, that none of the units are that good against troops so your opponents counterpush is gonna be pretty damn strong.
This Miner Graveyard Heal Spell Deck is focused on defending and chipping at their tower until double elixir,and then surprising them with Graveyard + Heal+ something else you want to play at them. some thime you can play lone Graveyard+Ice Golem and Zap ready for opponent skarmy
- Against Zap Bait Deck my Ice Golem is working well he can counter anything of Zap bait deck for Example minions.skarmy,l,minions horde,princess and other as well
- You can swap out the Zap Spell with the Log if you have it but I’m using Zap because my zap has level 12 so its good to counter level 11 goblins
- This deck also working well for me in tournaments My Deck contains a lot of current META Cards, which are needed for this kind of Deck.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best heal Deck
- Here is Best Miner Graveyard Deck
So guys that’s it for today thanks For Reading this Miner Graveyard Heal Spell Deck Guide