Clash Royale Lava Hound Balloon Deck Arena 7+ Lava Balloon Deck
Hi Guys Lava Hound Balloon Deck Arena 7+ Hyp3rion.akki Here with Lava Hound Balloon Deck Arena 7+ and Today i am going to show you a Lava Hound Balloon Deck Arena 7+ Which is Lava Hound Balloon Lighting Deck good for Arena 7+ but before some time i mean when electro wizard challenge were came out then I used this deck to win the electro wizard challenge and now
Take a look at These Top 17 Clash Royale January Meta Decks 2018 Arena 9 to Arena 11
Take a look at these Top 13 Clash Roayle December Meta Decks 2017
I am Using this deck in Ladder without Electro Wizard basically I replace my Ewiz From Lighting This Lava Hound Balloon Deck is Good in Current Meta Because We have 2 Win Condition in this deck 1st one is Lava Hound and 2nd one is Balloon if you will paired both of them with lighting Damn sure they will give you Huge amount of damage on your opponent tower
Lava Hound Balloon Lighting Deck CARD ROLE:
- Lava Hound: Main card in your deck means Fist win condition as i said above so You have to deploy your Hound behind the tower. Make sure your Hound reaches the Tower without splitting into Lava Pups. if your opoonent plays Inferno Tower+Mega Minions or Inferno+Ice Wiz or whatever he plays to counter your Lava Hound in this you can use Your Lighting spell to counter his Inferno+Supporting troops or if lighting is not in your hand then you can use Minions to distract his inferno or reset it with zap and One thing keep in mind You must be careful when placing the Lava Hound down always get ready with skarmy or tombstone to counter their push Check Out here Top 7 Lava Hound Deck 2018 Arena 8+
- Balloon: This is your second win condition After getting the buff Balloon does incredible amount of damage on tower+ death damage and nowso many peoples are using this card so whenever you will play this card then Most of the people will try to counter this card with defensive buildings so be ready with lighting and kill their troops Check Out Here Top 9 Clash Royale Best Balloon Decks 2018 Arena 8+ Balloon Decks
- Minions: This will be both a defense and offense card. For the offensive, it’s useful for backing up your balloon and taking out any counters. I like to wait until the enemy places his counter down before I reveal the minions. It’s also useful if you don’t have enough elixr to place a balloon, it’s possible that the minions will deal just as much damage. It’s also very useful for baiting out inferno towers, or any other buildings places on the middle.
- Lightning: this Card is also a Win Condition Support. Confuse and overwhelm your opponents. This card essentially means the opponent can’t defend your hound with more than one air targeting troop at a time. Super good for positive elixir trades, use it against musk + collector + tower, mega minion + inferno tower + tower, or even against lone inferno towers that are disrupting your hound push. Super good for positive elixir trades and makes it difficult for opponents to build up big, nasty giant pushes. Miner Lava Hound deck if is also affective on Lone Elite Barbarians
- Mega Minion: So sad to say Mega Minion Got nefr 2 tims but still As yarn said from Oj This Card should be in every deck and this is The main damage dealer of this deck, used mainly as a defensive card turned offensive ( runner ). Great for killing ground units and small troops your opponent might use to kill your hog. Its ability to one shot minions and lavapups make it really good against lavahound.
- Tombstone: Versatile Response Card after Cannon at cost of 3 elixir . This card is amazing, I absolutely wouldn’t trade it for anything. Always play it on the same side as the enemy troop, even with hogs and giants. Use it to pull defense-targeting troops, stop princes in their tracks, and destroy mini pekkas. Last but not least, a tombstone played close to the river on the opposite side will kite a minion horde in desperate situations.
- Skeleton Army: You Should only be used on defense at Elite Barbrians,Royal Giant and pekka, unless you know your opponent has no counters to it. Insane dps in a short amount of time, can easily take out a lone hog or tank if your opponent has no counter, if they zap your skeleton army, then you have your Tombstone and their skeleton to melt those tanks
- Arrows: The only reason for this card is that it is a Minion Horde killer but it can also be used in defense if needed.
Lava Hound Balloon Lighting Deck GAMEPLAN:
The Lava Hound Balloon Lighting Deck gameplan is simple First you have to down tomstone as a defensive building and once the tombstone is already down then drop the Hound in the corner once 10 elixir is reached. I prefer right side Corner because i am right handed. But if you’re left handed, please feel free to use the left corner as well. Once it hits the bridge, support with Mega Minion on the outside. Keep lightning at the ready for inferno towers or Traget three troops.
First 2 Minutes
In First minute if you are going offensivly then you have to try to attack your opponent with different and strange kinds of pushes.Make big pushes only when you have your Tombstone down and Skarmy ready to Counter to their Push and then play a Lava Hound at the back of Arena Tower and wait till it reaches the Bridge then play Minions either balloon or Mega Minions and Lighting ready if it is ready in you hand other wise be ready with zap to rest your opponent inferno tower or Inferno Dragon If you used Minions with your Lava then wait to see how they counter your Hound combo and Count your opponent elixir that how much elixir they spent.to counter you push but If your opponent go over-defensive play Lone balloon on the other side to pressurize your opponent but remember while you do that make sure tombstone is down If your opponent try to counter you lava with Minions Horde then feel free to use arrows on Minions horde keep in mind You need a lot of practice to play this deck as its expensive, needs a lot of concentration and you’ve got to think many times before a playing something really expensive.Make sure you do all these high elixir pushes with tombstone town or else you’ll be in trouble.
This Deck shines in Double Elixir start because you can make very huge push in double elixir time which will definetly gives you one or three crown win so make these pushes in double elixir time
- Lava hound+Balloon+Mega Minion(be ready with Lighting or Arrows)
- Lava Hound+Minions+Lighting
- Lava Hound+Mega Minion and Balloon+ Arrows(in the second lane)
These three Push is very good in x2 elixir time because if you will go for 3rd one push you will get at least 1 crown if play properly always use arrows on Minions horde and Lighting on atleastagainst musketeer + collecter + tower, mega minion + inferno tower + crown tower, or even against lone inferno towers in needed
Lava Hound Balloon Lighting Deck DEFENSE:
If i talk about on defense, you have to be very cautious about what you do on defense. First thing, never over-commit on defense because that might cost you the game. Try to use the cheapest counter possible.
- Against Royal Giants, you have the Tombstone+Minions or Mega Minion as well which counter them pretty good or you could use theSkarmy if you have your tombstone is already separated.
- Against Elite Barbarians, now this is where this deck is a bit weak to because the only counter to the Elite Barbs is Skarmy or Tombstone in this deck and you can say Lighting is also good counter to elite barbarians.
- Against Lava Hound decks, you can use minions to take the Lava Hound down if not backed up by any other troop and if they are supported by other troops use Minions and mega Minions to take them out
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Hog and Tornado Deck
- Here is Best Yarn Deck
So guys this was the guide I hope you liked it and this Lava Hound Balloon Lighting Deck guide helps you to Reached 4k throphies. If you have any questions about the or the Lava Hound Balloon Lighting Deck guide, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments.