Clash Royale Graveyard Executioner Elite Barbarians Deck
Hi Guys What’s up Today we are talking about Executioner Elite Barbarians Deck Which is working well for me in ladders he has great area damage and the special ability to attack both air and ground units twice, this is the reason i am using this card over bowler This Graveyard Executioner Elite Barbarians Deck is focused on defending and chipping at their tower until double elixir, and then surprising them with Elite Barbarians + Graveyard + somethingelse you want to play at them this deck won me some cool matches in Grand challenge and ladder so come and take a look on this Executioner Elite Barbarians Deck Guide:
- Graveyard: One of my favorite legendary cards, this beast of a spell can take a tower in seconds if your opponent isn’t prepared or left alone. I wouldn’t recommend using it until double elixir, or before you know what your opponents cards are, because the last thing you want is them holding onto their counter. Can be used on defense in the last few seconds of a game, but that’s not recommended. Pair with ice golem for a devastating combo.
- Electro Wizard: Very versatile card Recently He gets Buff so Fire ball can’t die him, he can kill most medium HP troops one with the help of your towers.He is mainly used defensively keep in mind that an Electro Wizard zaps two single targets at once. It does not do splash damage.He’s also great against Sparky and Inferno Dragon, obviously.
- Elite Barbarians: win conditions The good thing about Elite Barbarians is that they are a hybrid card, It means they are first used as a defensive card, for example if your opponent drops an RG, you’ll drop the elite barbaarians to kill the Royal Giant and translate that defense into a counter-push with Hogs Rider as an offensive card.Oh, and most people don’t see them as a threat, If you ignore elite barbarians EVEN if they have only a sliver of health left, you WILL regret it. The best way to deal with them is with the tank and spank strategy, for example, you can put down the Ice golem and kill the Ebarbs with Electro Wizard or a mega minion.
- Mega Minion: After getting The Nerf It is still very used card in the game,As yarn said from Oj This Card should be in every deck and this is The main damage dealer of this deck, used mainly as a defensive card turned offensive ( runner ). Great for killing ground units and small troops your opponent might use to kill your ice golem. Its ability to one shot minions and lavapups make it really good against lavahound.
- Executioner: Executioner is a long range, area damage like Bowler But It ability to attack both air and ground units, and ability to deal double damage as you know He is a ranged unit, meaning he attacks both air and ground. His attack speed is very slow,he is pretty similar to Bowler.Since Zap can’t 1-shot Goblin Barrel anymore, you can use Executioner to take out 3 Goblins in a Barrel ,On defense, he is great at dealing with the tank all glass-cannons behind it.The “Interruptioner” has a lot of potential to control the map. His insane area denial, his 5 tile range is kind of an 8 tile reach. for More Informarion Click here Thanks Yarn for this Use full Information
- Ice Golem: The Ice Golem is not a Card to deal damage with, rather to soak up damage from tour Enemies Troops. The Ice Golem is a great Card for Troop distraction.If you kill a Lava Hound and you dont have any Troops on the field, drop the Ice Golem to distract the Lava Pups.If your Opponent makes a huge Push, use the Ice Golem to separate your Opponent Troops.
- Fireball: The Fireball can be used in many situtations, you can kill almost every Support Troop behind a Tank, finish off a Tower etc.If your Opponent uses a Tank as his Win Condition, try to kill his Support Cards with a Fireball + Zap combination. This will bring you in a huge Elixir advantage and leaves only a building placement (Tombstone) to fully counter his Push.Try to Fireball Troops/Buildings that cost more than 4 Elixir. If your Opponent drops a Mega Minion + Fire Spirits; Fireball them. It’s 1+ Elixir advtantage, and you dont have to worry about a Push because mostly Players will stop Pushing after that move.Never drop a Fireball at almost dead Troops, the Tower can finish them off, or you can place a cheaper Troop and counter-push.
- Zap: Most used cards in the game that’s why he got nerf but i will recommend you to use log In challenges because Level 9 zap can not kill goblin barrel at tournament standard still Zap is one of the most used cards in the game. There are so many uses to this card, and even after the balance change (which was a while back), it is still very useful in the game! Here’s a list of a few uses I came up with I would suggest you to use the Log or Arrows instead because you have electro wizard to stunt the troops
This Graveyard Executioner Elite Brabarians Deck is focused on defending and chipping at their tower until double elixir, and then surprising them with Elite Barbarians + Graveyard + something else you want to play at them. some thime you can play lone Elite Barbarians and Zap ready for opponent skarmy
- Against Zap Bait Deck my Executioner is working well he can counter anything of Zap bait deck for Example minions.skarmy,goblin barrel,minions horde,princess and othersas well
- You can swap out the Zap Spell with the Log if you have it but I’m using Zap because my zap has level 12 so its good to counter level 11 goblins
- This deck also workjng well for me in tournaments My Deck contains a lot of current META Cards, which are needed for this kind of Deck.
- The Executioner has moderately low damage per second, so medium-hitpoint units such as Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Knight can counter him.
So guys that’s it for today thanks yarn to sharing this information and i will recommend you to watch his video for more details
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Best Elite Barbrians Deck
- Here is Best yarn Deck
This will be the end of this Yarn Executioner Elite Barbarians Deck guide, thanks for reading, and please leave any additional tips, comments and suggestions and Watch yarn video below for more details about Executioner deck