Clash Royale Lumberjack Golem Night Witch Deck Arena 9+ 2017
Hey guys, Pepso0 here and today I am going to share Lumberjack Golem Night Witch Deck I’ve used this deck only in challenges and tournaments and this deck is doing good in Ladders And you all know The Night Witch got over the meta before it was actually released.So today I made a deck with Golem,because it fits nicely and make sure to Place your Elixir Collector down, build up Elixir. Figure out your opponent’s deck, take some damage, but not too much So come and take look at this Golem Night Witch Deck guide
Golem Night Witch Deck Card Roles:
- Golem: It is your main pushing card . It Can be replaced for giant . His high hit point will tank for the Night witch and the other support cards such as Lumberjack and Electro wizard and if your opponent play a tank at the back, you should play Golem at the back as well.
- Night Witch: It is of course-support and defense Card That Can’t be really replaced In This Deck but you can try Witch if you dont have her.Good supportive card and also defensive at tournament standards it defeats lone tankers such as hog,RG,or giant very quickly.
- Lumberjack: It will be your Support Attack Card and if you will Pairs with the Night Witch very well.Can also be used to defend support or attack!Very versatile card,but if you don’t have it Replacing it with Knight or Mini P.E.K.K.A won’t make a very big difference.
- Electro Wizard: Defensive and offensive card-very used and in my opinion it is one of the best legendaries.Can’t be replaced,but I guess Ice Wiz can replace him fairly.Used to reset the inferno charge.
- Goblin Gang: Best chip damage and defense-One of the best commons before Zap.Great defence value.It is also a very high cost high reward card.Can be replaced for Archers or Minopns.Used to distract Inferno, defend and chip.
- Zap: It is very versatile card.Used to counter Goblin gang ,retarget,reset inferno charges, skarmy and many more.Can be replaced by Log if you have it at least lvl 2.
- Elixir Collector: This is a must in such an expensive deck. Perfect for gaining Elixir leads and overwhelming your opponent.Normally, I only need one Elixir Collector down to three crow in one push, but sometimes you can even do it without an Elixir Collector.
- Fireball: A good spell.Used to take out support cards and mid hp troops like 3 Musketeers ,Wiz,etc.Can be used to defend,or take the tower in the last second.Can be replaced for Poison or Lighting.
Golem Night Witch Deck Gameplan:
At the beginning of the game,if you have pump place it in the middle.If you do not have it,wait for your opponent to put a card and counter it.Cycle to the pump and place it.
If your opponent has miner, always put the pump in middle, and predict its position with a Lumber or Goblin Gang to destroy it.
Never put a golem in the first 1.5 minutes without a pump!this can make you lose the game if your opponent counter pushes the other lane.
Always try to bait his spells, like rocket, lighting, fireball. Don’t put all troops in one place if you know those spells are in his rotation.
Check out These ⇓ Topics
- Best Tournaments Deck
- Some Free 2k Card Tournaments Passwords
- Here is Lumberjack Deck
- Here is Best Miner 3 Crowns Deck
Thanks for reading this Golem Night Witch Deck Guide All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome