Clash Royale-Double Elixir Draft Challenge | Get 12 Wins Double Elixir Draft Challenge
Hey guys! The new special event, Double Elixir Draft Challenge, is going to Start from 12 may 2017 But You can play This Challenge in Friendly Battles from May 11 and In Challenges from May 12-15 This Double Elixir Draft Challenge does what it says on the tin – you’re drafting cards with your opponent while playing like it’s overtime, all the time so come and take a look at this guide
Double Elixir Draft Challenge
Another special Draft Challenge this time Its Called Double Elixir Draft Challenge the reward thresholds are much stricter
As you can see in the screenshot below, like the previous special challenges, we will also have one time rewards in this Challenge:
The first entry is free and Of you will get 12 win in this challenge then you are going to get 124,000 GOLD plus 11,000 GOLD if you get 12 WINS. as you can see in above image
- Your first entry is free!
- Each battle starts with a choice between 2 cards – you pick one and the other is given to your opponent (this is “drafting”)
- Elixir recharges twice as fast as normal
- Collect one time rewards as you progress…in the form of huge stacks of gold!
- The first one time reward comes at 2 wins = 4000 Gold
- At 12 Wins you will get 64000 Gold
Not only that, beside these one time rewards, you will still receive the Challenge Chest based on your wins.
A Few Simple Tips For Draft Challenge
I’ve seen a few folks complaining that Draft Challenge is too hard, or unfair, so I thought I’d share a few tips that have helped me get to 12 wins before. Hopefully it will help out others.
- Take your time picking – This would be my single biggest tip. You get a fair bit of time to think about choices. Especially with your last few don’t rush. Consider how well rounded your first 4 choices are, and what your opponent might have.
- Look for air defense and anti-tanks – Hound decks can be unstoppable if you have no air defense. A Golem or Pekka can be pretty hard to stop too if you don’t have a good counter. If you have a choice I always go for the counters rather than the offensive cards, because I think it is an easier way to play an unfamiliar deck.
- Steal your kryptonite – If there is one card you are really bad at defending, take it. Chances are you can even get by without playing it if you have to, and its better to not psych yourself out by putting it in your opponents hand and knowing its out there.
- Prioritize cheap cards – Perhaps it is confirmation bias, but I seem to have my opponent dump a lot of expensive cards on me much of the time. For the cards I can control I try and pick cheap, so that I’ll have either a well rounded, or fast deck.
- Try to strike first – In the first few seconds your opponent will be most off guard trying to size up what they’ve received. If you did a good job sticking them with poor synergies, they might even be Elixir deadlocked. A quick attack may score you some big damage, even if that isn’t your usual style.
- Mind hard counters – If you have zap, take cards that it hard counters (Sparky, Inferno Dragon). If you have a tank, take the inferno tower. If you gave your opponent Sparky or ID, take the zap. By looking at the cards you have already taken and looking at the cards you’ve given your opponent, you can build your deck to be much stronger.
- The unique strength of Zap – You never know what they might have in terms of swarms, Sparky, and ID. Zap is very often the more versatile choice compared to almost any other option it will be paired with.
Shared by EBongo
Remember This is Double Elixir Challenge + Draft Challenge so Take your time to picking best Card And let me knoe what do you this about This Challenge