Clash Royale April Update 2018 – Clan Wars, New Cards and More
Hi Guys Clash Royale April Update 2018 Is Coming 25 April 2018 So In This Clash Royale April Update 2018 Coming Clan Wars, New card and Much More This Clash Royale April Update 2018 is Going to very awsome because in this Clash Royale April Update 2018 we will play Can wars with Other Clans so Come and take a look at this Clash Royale April Update 2018 Guide
Balance Update Coming! (4/24)
- Dark Prince: Shield Hitpoints -25%
- The last Balance Update made the Dark Prince faster and a bit tougher to deal with… maybe a bit too much. With reduced Shield Hitpoints, it’ll require less damage to knock off the Dark Prince’s shield, allowing for faster counterplays against him.
- Spear Goblins (affects Spear Goblins, Goblin Gang, Goblin Hut): Hit Speed 1.1sec → 1.2sec
- All 3 Cards that feature Spear Goblins have a heavy (and punishing!) presence in different metas. Increasing their Hit Speed should scale back their versatile usage just a bit.
- Barbarian Barrel: Range 6.5 → 7
- Our Barrel loving Barbarian hasn’t quite found his place within the Arena yet. Increasing Range makes him a bit more reliable at hitting targets and also brings the brave Barbarian closer to Towers. If a Tower is down however, he’ll now be able to reach the King, providing better opportunities to secure 3 Crowns.
- Knight: Hitpoints +3%
- Even after the last Balance Update, the Knight is still a versatile and popular choice, but a small increase in Hitpoints should put him in a good spot for top level play as well.
- Dart Goblin: Damage +3%
- The Dart Goblin’s unique and fast-paced gameplay has struggled to find a solid place within different metas. However, now that he exclusively chews Double Trouble Gum, he’s able to blow darts a bit harder, dealing more damage, and even two-shotting Minions!
- Ice Spirit: Area Damage -4%; Freeze Duration 1.5sec → 1sec
- Ice Spirit is both a fun and difficult Card to master. With a whopping cost of 1 Elixir, plus its versatile usage, there’s no question to why it was highly present in top level play. Adjusting Area Damage and Freeze Duration should scale it back just enough to keep it competitive, while toning down its tremendous value a notch.
- Skeleton Barrel: Skeleton count 6 → 7
- Skeleton Barrel offers the opportunity for different gameplay situations, troop combinations and counterplays. Adding 1 more Skeleton should make it a viable choice for both competitive and fun play again.
- Lightning: Radius 3 → 3.5
- Lightning has seen multiple adjustments in the past (reduced Radius, Damage and Crown Tower Damage). This increase in Radius should help make Lightning a viable choice for battle again.
- Tornado: Duration 2.5sec → 2 sec; Damage per second +21% (this affects Total Damage -3%)
- While being difficult to master, Tornado can be dominant when played well. Slightly reducing its pull duration balances interactions against big pushes, aka, these troops won’t be immobilized for such a long time anymore. To compensate the pull reduction, Damage per Second will pack a bigger punch (ex: at tournament level, Tornado will be able to kill Skeletons and Bats in 2 ticks, rather than 3).
- Magic Archer: hits moving targets better
This is meant to address situations where the Magic Archer couldn’t hit spawning units from a Tombstone or Goblin Hut.
- Spells: can now be played on the river
Fixed: In rare cases, Cannon Cart was not being targeted after losing its shield
Fixed: Witch would sometimes switch targets (while being locked to a tower), if spawning skeletons pushed her target out of range
Fixed: In rare cases, Sparky’s hit would reset if she’s knocked out of range while charging
Fixed: Hunter can now hit targets on top of him
Clash Royale Best Decks 2018
- Check Out here Top 13 Clash Roayle December Meta Decks 2017
- Clash Royale New Quests Chest Cycle List| Quests Chest Updated
- Out these November Meta Decks 2017
- Clash Royale Top Deck Arena 9 2018 | Top Ladder Deck 2018
- Clash Royale 2V2 Decks | Best 2V2 Decks Best | 2V2
First things first…
- Find an active Clan! You need a minimum of 10 Clan members to participate in Clan Wars
- Try visiting reddit, Discord or the in-game recommendations to help pick the perfect Clan for YOU!
- All participants need to be King Level 8
- Only Clan Leaders or Co-leaders can start a war
- Once your Clan has started a war, go to the Social tab and you’ll see the map below…
Check Out here Ful Info About Clash Royale Clan Wars 2018
Day 1: Collection Day
Battle with your own cards to earn Clan Cards. Clan Cards are used to build your War Deck for War Day!
- You get 3 battles on Collection Day
- The goal is to collect as many Clan Cards as possible
- On the map you’ll find various game modes that change after they’ve been played
- Battling on any of the game modes earns Clan Cards, but wins earn the most
- The higher your Arena, the more Clan Cards you can earn
- Build different decks to suit the different game modes
- When Collection Day ends, War Day begins…
- Top 9 Clash Royale Best Balloon Decks 2018 Arena 8+ Balloon Decks
- Top 8 Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Decks 2018 Arena 9+ Meta
- Top 11 Best Pekka Decks In Clash Royale Best Pekka
- Top 7 Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Deck 2018 Arena 9+ Inferno
- Top 6 Clash Royale Meta Golem Night Witch Deck 2018 Arena
Thanks for reading this Clash Royale April Update 2018 ! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome Pls Tell me in comment box If i Missed somthing