Clash Royale April Update 2018 Clan Wars, Boat and Monkey Card ??
Hi Guys Clash Royale April Update 2018 Clan Wars, Boat and Monkey Card ?? will be come in Mid Apil and in this update Clan Wars and Permanent Mute Button Actually This Was Confirmed By Supercell Because In Recent Supercell response on Reddit confirming they intend to release Permanent Mute Button and Clan Wars in the April update 2018 if everything goes as planned.
Balance Update Coming! (4/24)
- Dark Prince: Shield Hitpoints -25%
- The last Balance Update made the Dark Prince faster and a bit tougher to deal with… maybe a bit too much. With reduced Shield Hitpoints, it’ll require less damage to knock off the Dark Prince’s shield, allowing for faster counterplays against him.
- Spear Goblins (affects Spear Goblins, Goblin Gang, Goblin Hut): Hit Speed 1.1sec → 1.2sec
- All 3 Cards that feature Spear Goblins have a heavy (and punishing!) presence in different metas. Increasing their Hit Speed should scale back their versatile usage just a bit.
- Barbarian Barrel: Range 6.5 → 7
- Our Barrel loving Barbarian hasn’t quite found his place within the Arena yet. Increasing Range makes him a bit more reliable at hitting targets and also brings the brave Barbarian closer to Towers. If a Tower is down however, he’ll now be able to reach the King, providing better opportunities to secure 3 Crowns.
- Knight: Hitpoints +3%
- Even after the last Balance Update, the Knight is still a versatile and popular choice, but a small increase in Hitpoints should put him in a good spot for top level play as well.
- Dart Goblin: Damage +3%
- The Dart Goblin’s unique and fast-paced gameplay has struggled to find a solid place within different metas. However, now that he exclusively chews Double Trouble Gum, he’s able to blow darts a bit harder, dealing more damage, and even two-shotting Minions!
- Ice Spirit: Area Damage -4%; Freeze Duration 1.5sec → 1sec
- Ice Spirit is both a fun and difficult Card to master. With a whopping cost of 1 Elixir, plus its versatile usage, there’s no question to why it was highly present in top level play. Adjusting Area Damage and Freeze Duration should scale it back just enough to keep it competitive, while toning down its tremendous value a notch.
- Skeleton Barrel: Skeleton count 6 → 7
- Skeleton Barrel offers the opportunity for different gameplay situations, troop combinations and counterplays. Adding 1 more Skeleton should make it a viable choice for both competitive and fun play again.
- Lightning: Radius 3 → 3.5
- Lightning has seen multiple adjustments in the past (reduced Radius, Damage and Crown Tower Damage). This increase in Radius should help make Lightning a viable choice for battle again.
- Tornado: Duration 2.5sec → 2 sec; Damage per second +21% (this affects Total Damage -3%)
- While being difficult to master, Tornado can be dominant when played well. Slightly reducing its pull duration balances interactions against big pushes, aka, these troops won’t be immobilized for such a long time anymore. To compensate the pull reduction, Damage per Second will pack a bigger punch (ex: at tournament level, Tornado will be able to kill Skeletons and Bats in 2 ticks, rather than 3).
- Magic Archer: hits moving targets better
This is meant to address situations where the Magic Archer couldn’t hit spawning units from a Tombstone or Goblin Hut.
- Spells: can now be played on the river
Fixed: In rare cases, Cannon Cart was not being targeted after losing its shield
Fixed: Witch would sometimes switch targets (while being locked to a tower), if spawning skeletons pushed her target out of range
Fixed: In rare cases, Sparky’s hit would reset if she’s knocked out of range while charging
Fixed: Hunter can now hit targets on top of him
Clash Royale Boat
Today Clash Royale post a tweet on twitter with 45 boats as You can see in below Image And People are Assuming That Clash Royale April Update 2018 Will be Coming After 5 Days from Now
Also Everyone is Comment Section posting Monkey Emoji and Saying Monkey will be the new card Which is Coming in Clash Royale April Update 2018 and There is a One Image on Image On Twitter Which is going to be viral as you can see i below image
Clash Royale just revealed that Clan Chest is getting removed in the next update. Find out everything we know so far
We’re Removing the Clan Chest – Find out Why!
We just wanted to give you a heads up about our plans for the Clan Chest, so it doesn’t take you by surprise when the update arrives.
As you may have guessed from the title, we’re removing the Clan Chest from Clash Royale in the next update. However, all of the rewards that the Clan Chest gives will be pumped into another feature.
We built the new feature in a way that allows its rewards to grow bigger. Which means you’ll initially see less rewards, but through playing well and actively, you can get a lot more than what the biggest Clan Chest offered.
Before we add more features to the game, we always like to sanity check our current feature list to make sure everything is still as good as it should be. We know we can’t simply keep adding and adding, because the UI alone will become cluttered at some point, so we like to trim back when/where it makes sense to do so, while we add new and better features to replace or improve upon what we’re removing.
With the Clan Chest specifically, we feel like it’s become less cool than it was originally, simply due to it being in the game for a while now and perhaps seeing some “feature fatigue.” We think Clan Chests are completed more passively nowadays, compared to them being more of an actual event, as they were initially.
We know the Clan Chest provides a good way to monitor activity levels within your Clan and see who’s still kicking around. That information is really important to running a successful Clan, so we’re making sure this kind of “activity check” is still possible without the Clan Chest – stay tuned for that!
Clash Royale Update Hint News
Post Credit: jovanmunja
Boat Theory For The New Clash Royale April Update 2018 For Clan Wars
The Boat –
Tim responded with a boat when asked for more details about the upcoming update. Bear with me, but I don’t think the boat will be a KEY part in the update at all, but a clue more than anything.
Clash Royale Best Decks 2018
- Check Out here Top 13 Clash Roayle December Meta Decks 2017
- Clash Royale New Quests Chest Cycle List| Quests Chest Updated
- Out these November Meta Decks 2017
- Clash Royale Top Deck Arena 9 2018 | Top Ladder Deck 2018
- Clash Royale 2V2 Decks | Best 2V2 Decks Best | 2V2
Clash Royale April Update 2018 A Boat Theory/Speculation By nyteowl9
The boat is the same concept as the COC boat, meaning There is a NEW ISLAND!!! At one point somebody on here drew a depiction of all the arena’s on one island _ can’t find the link at the moment. Lets assume for a minute that is true and we are fighting all of our ladder battles on one island.
The BOAT would then be there to take us to a NEW ISLAND. When ready our clan leader would set sail to a new island for CLAN WARS.
Initially the Arena’s would be released over the next few updates, and the goal in each arena may not be to take down towers, but do a certain amount of damage to the towers, or something else.
THE GOAL: Every member in your clan would “FACE THE ARENA” you start out on. “CLAN WAR ARENA 1”. The goal would be to get more crowns in that arena than the CLAN who is battling the arena at the same time.
The Opponent: They have stated initially this would not be DIRECT head to head against the other clan, so the Initial opponents in the first 1 or 2 arena’s could be extremely hard bots! That have excess elixir capabilities. It would be challenging and would help dictate a TRUE winner against the other clan who is trying to get as many clans as possible.
Later as they try this theory out we could play directly against other clans as we move up on the NEW ISLAND.
- Top 9 Clash Royale Best Balloon Decks 2018 Arena 8+ Balloon Decks
- Top 8 Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Decks 2018 Arena 9+ Meta
- Top 11 Best Pekka Decks In Clash Royale Best Pekka
- Top 7 Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Deck 2018 Arena 9+ Inferno
- Top 6 Clash Royale Meta Golem Night Witch Deck 2018 Arena
Thanks for reading this Clash Royale April Update 2018 ! All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome Pls Tell me in comment box If i Missed somthing